An author dissappointed with the readers.
Yea, forget about me posting for the next time period. A person gets 60,000 viewers and not much money and at this point its just theft. I am not posting anything more. There are enough posts to last a lifetime. Fuck this shit. I will post when and if I give a fuck but after that no more. The people who view are very ungrateful. That it is. O, I don't have time for this shit anymore. Its like when you get to a large number of viewers somehow the number goes back to 0 aka 9 views a day and really that is fucking fishy. I am tired. I am done. Like bruh, at least this should grant like 1,000 dollars or something but no-no one cares about the mission of this place. Just fucking around and thinking it all adds up to something. But no, it does not. I do not have time for that fucking shit. Don't view people's works if you aren't going to support them. You take money from out of which rightfully belongs to a person for your own hubris. You never sat here and worked on anything and just read. I got something for you.
Comments
Post a Comment