Under the heel
I have been under the heel for several long months, solve one large issue another takes its place out of things no one should have to face; crazy women who in dealing with eat up your energy and waste all the energy n effort in giving then a chance. I will say that there is profound progress and I am proud but I fucked up in talking to stupid people who are self harming and a danger to you.
I could go anywhere frankly and still face the nightmare of women. Decided in a harsh time, with too much responsibilities- refused to even think about the damage of women and ignore any opportunities with them. Would not even think of looking people who were girls and trust them as far as they could be thrown. I had finally found peace and some nasty people just took it alk away with an indifference to me as a person.
I eventually opted to refuse myself from a responsibility, I deem demanded too much of me and would wear me out such I would be worse off than fall 2016 which was a very low point I don't want to go lower too.
There is a part of this upcoming story that relates to this frustration and how I careful relieved myself of a duty I cannot yet speak about for this time and its not mentioned in the story. But oft to say in life it would not hurt to have good educated people hence higher education should be free.
I could go anywhere frankly and still face the nightmare of women. Decided in a harsh time, with too much responsibilities- refused to even think about the damage of women and ignore any opportunities with them. Would not even think of looking people who were girls and trust them as far as they could be thrown. I had finally found peace and some nasty people just took it alk away with an indifference to me as a person.
I eventually opted to refuse myself from a responsibility, I deem demanded too much of me and would wear me out such I would be worse off than fall 2016 which was a very low point I don't want to go lower too.
There is a part of this upcoming story that relates to this frustration and how I careful relieved myself of a duty I cannot yet speak about for this time and its not mentioned in the story. But oft to say in life it would not hurt to have good educated people hence higher education should be free.
Comments
Post a Comment