DReams becoming true.
Oye, back again posting here as usual and usually, I would believe. There has been alot of things to get to this point but I have basically removed the lines from all but two remaining projects- maybe three if you include Launching 4 but its a close on the whole production of delining things now and soon. Came from Black Magic through a sum of works over time in my cache and now today have completed removing the lines of Jake and the Morphs and coloring some page in a day. Polards and Universe Express are all that is left even Launching 4 of course, but that is a title I might consider not much lined paper was used as these other projects to be considered a large job. Next up will be coloring soon of all projects if you can believe.
That else to be said it has been a tough kind and time coming. I have to say that really; must be the work of devil with all the nonsense I had to deal with. Somethings so convenient to occur from people that they just have to be servants of the devil And really everyone just loves the astros and has faith in them more than they do everyday people or god even. I am a yankees fan folks and watched baseball occasionally and you know it was never hype until the Astros won some game that time in 2017. Heartless people conspire to ruin the real premise of things and their merits and this has become a sensationalized thing that the once popular football region wants to kiss up to baseball because it suddenly can make them money. Its fucking sick and guess what; the bitches who slur of demonics and try to generalize you and try to ruin your real premise are basic vindicated when they see the media do the same shit as them and get away with it. No, friends I am saying basic things; some regions in Texas just never loved baseball or soccer and these sports have always been second focus to dear football. Sum and sum, this is the best I can say I have been going through recently and six years. Recently it has ruined my sum of writing because folks I am only humane and I won't but stop to feel or cry sometimes for the wicked shit I have done saw.
In No Better, I detail some happenings that happened in that Spring 2014 from being to end using a girl and her friend as the pinnacle of beginning and end and using the happenings with them to link to other vital happenings. I want to say to you all that really, don't regret anything in that post and nor should you regret anything you read at all. I've been to say that really what is left out is that in this time period sought to reinvent my slate of comics I was pursuing. To continue them. Never did I get to continue them and really the genius of me is not recognize at all and just targeted by people who only want sexual harm to you and yes they were women and friends-in my life they always have been women. These people you surely don't like but sure as hell are attracted to you and always been on the receiving end of this nonsense. I never paid much attention to that one girl that one day where she had something of her sexual fancy to say that one semester I mention in No better. I knew I would eventually reach the vertical of a revival one day and of course. Maybe a story is to come about that. A long and hard one. I am forced to ponder about this of self importance when I complete the long objective I wanted to do in that spring 2014- a continuation of my slate. I believed in myself but yet to say not many people will believe in me and from an objective and experience cycle of thought; these people are evil. The same sensationalists who only get into baseball for the Astros because its suddenly popular and really do anything for attention because they up in this hype. As much to be said the hatred for the black male of any age and their mental, creative and even humanity and their very soul is the mockery and fantasication of a society of people to hype in sensation hatred for them and who they can even be. I have to tell you, people escape nothing at all in the gaze of these dumb bitches you come across as they are the clogs of an unyielding system. I say to see that really Korean imports in pop culture; if you don't know Korean are very racist towards black people or people of darker skin tones," Its their culture"-just encourage a more sum of hatred towards people who are black. And just maybe and just maybe I just don't trust Korean owned anything; Tapas or whatever even that Webtoons or Lezhin. These places are all the same. Even throwing a better baseball pitch of sensationalism where Baseball is king. In Korea rather the south, baseball is the sport.
I say that people will never get the avarice of what MM culture is about if you don't know the strife of what I overcame. Avarice is to here make things better in greed for a self benefit and yet I will never see anyone with my level of hunger. Never the level of self pride to walk up right and expect good things of myself. I have not forgotten that but to pursue comics; it has been me against the world. I don't like the modern education estate as I saw too much bigots and too much waste there for it to ever be serious or beneficial and namely, friends I don't believe people ought to suffer because they dare pursue a passion no one will ever show up at a ball game for. I believe in a better world and this shit of a current society ain't it. You got to go the distance I realized a long time ago. I was not betting enough I realized. No committed enough when I realized what I imagined myself to be doing at 18 when I was 8 and being bossed around and told by strangers who I was and people having expectations of my future very negative (and if not self implanted because of self imposed need to be right hatred) was not it. I was done before this shit dumb started, Leaving that dumb ass college with its dumb ass people and its dumb ass football stadium new as if built on some hidden slavery was the best thing I did. I reflect in modern on this MK MZODERN, I built to even continue my slate of works as I continue them for what the fall has become a symbol for- a symbol of change. I would never had done anything if I never have faith in myself or my works or processes to even get this far. But I have gotten far. And fucks name. The people ought to realize it. With their dumb bullshit on the internet.
I like to think I am not a smart person because being smart is definition by the people who cannot think but tweet like dear president putin's bitch. I am just a drawer and simple one at that and just know techniques the everyday people should know if they truly knew how to think subjectively, objectively and morally. All I have seen since college is such a poverty of people not being able to think subjectively, objectively and morally. I time and time again prove I can do all three and even more. But that will never come to an end because that is just me. If you really want to know the things of which I have to overcome. People would have to shed their childish assumptions everyone is in the ballgame like them and their hype assumptions reign true. People are not ready for the truth and think because of their fiendish superstitions on people for their damn skin color they can control them. No, one can control me. No bitch behind an internet profile. No skinny ass hoe between some mental issues or just being a racist. I really don't care if people are ready for things or not. But if there is a thing to be done by name of my everlasting fucking dick it will be done.
People assume I don't have the cock between my legs and they can mercy it don't exist and does to their fancy and assume some people are men because they fit the hype agenda of what a man is. I, say its mainly the fault of women the troubles they even up in because they make some men into what they are but overt hype and oppression of the true ideas of what real men or oppression against people who are real folks and not in this "hype". Yet I assert both sexes should be able to choose people without censorship, pressures or hostilities. Anyone who don't think so, male bigot or feminist bigot kind gotta know its not cute to think you can continue such an oppression in which you may just get off if no one says anything. But I am saying something; black men come in many sizes and maybe if you skip people whom you label "women" you miss out on that large cock you vye for, you fucking whore! I swear the youth are a plague today and I found myself one day walking away from ever being registered by a youth couple because of their perceptions in my experience to be of a ball game that assumes I am some unjust sexual upsurper or sex criminal. I assure some very vicious people; its none of their damn business about my private area even as their subjective nature to be right in hatred.
I since August maybe been working on texts and Dream One Newyork and other projects and let me say that somethings friends are the best things I worked on but all the time I worked on Dream One Newyork reminded of that spring 2014 that gave me the start and how some problems like overt possessive people at a ball game never dies out at all and the injustice rings out in life and ever shred and ever line of fucking bastards with no insight to a wrong boosting a team of a sport they don't know will always deem a hatred a right. And they are so right. To believe pretending interest is right and next pandering to wrong is the right and just for everyone person who could have faith in a people. They always tend to go the other direction.
Social media is no different from this placid dreamy reality of demons and satan brood and bitches in the red hood, no, no. I thought that when social media took off society would change for the better but it did not and if anything. It changed for the worse. Black people are censored heavily and even the MK MZODERN facebook page was censored and just to gain 16/17 followers because really people don't support injustice do they? Only when they know of the inherent truth and know of the ballgame that is played everyday. To say that certain people were always racists and will never be allies no matter how nice they seem to want to be. All the equality nonsense is just nonsense when spouted by racists on, in or by facebook or social media groups. Do people have the right to try and decide people's character by trying to place inclusivity police? And really for their fucks name think nothing real of the people of color or diversity or different sexual orientations? I have faced the problem of social media and it did not help against the brute of hatred I say is the result of a past. This hatred against me; starts only to ticken as the source become ever more clearly and simply friends-the true enemy of my and your state is the sensationalism of baseball games and names to colors and religions that really deludes the reality of people living in harmony because some selfish people want to hate and be uneducated. I believe that people should have some real cultural understanding of other people and not from their own high point of this and that and just what things really are.
I, am going to tell you what everything really is. It really is my dreams becoming true to see that people by motivated by abnormal consequences to prove some things have always existed and that my resolve to best them grows stronger each age and surely with the works I have done-I hope to erase the deadly image of hatred from the minds of people. Just as people today erase the true possibility of harmony. None of this shit might make sense to monkeys. People today are monkeys. Believing they know the english language. Believing they know it when just texting, from their limited knowledge of it and never reading a real fucking book. But even pretending knowledge and make false statements that a person has learned truly by people and books can never be true and yet they can call theirsleves a writing tutor or whatever. I am going to say that your knowledge of anything is just fed sensation. Your learning is only what people want you to learn when you don't want to learn anything yourself. I have made myself learn many things and many talents and yet this world is so sated to accompany every dumb wit so lazy. I am not a smart person, friends. Friends, can say that people who want limits of what information, perspectives and interests they can reach cast the title of smart on theirsleves and end up unfulfilled and never make groundbreaking discoveries. The people of that spring 2014 where all poppies with no guts and so afraid to even know what is knowledge or how to gain it they believed in sensation and in a ballgame it could only come from a college of immoral tendencies they were rather lucky to even be in by highschool scores and other nonsense. Casting doubt on their future self learning forever and completely if you may.And surely believing people of my color where never good learners. I have to say that their verbs of doing and being, fucking people and fucking up where all fucking wrong. They did not have the courage nor character to be people. People ho reached for their dreams they could never be and were so spoonfed that a carton design of a college future of depravity is all that works for them and everyone else even admitting in false courage of a definition of people it does not. Their dream is just what a system wants it to be and maybe social media is even a worse system where people don't even get good quality knowledge or anything of a good basis anyone can work off.
I say firmly that I have worked for my dreams and I have dreamt the dream. Smaller dreams of including people never worked out and seriously- I feel disgusted I ever mentioned these people when they don't live but in sensationalist ballgame hype tank and if taken out-nothing matter to them. Not your life. Not education true. Not any good moral and values. I realize this is all that is of an "A" student in the end. Compliance but to be a crook and destitute hoe who moves evil along in the world and never thinks of right and of morals and the value of humanity and courage is surely necessary for dreams and not some facet of inclusion in what is right to do. There is nothing right to do when you betray who you truly are to fit in with hype that changes focus even easily when the previous hated thing ever shows some admission of being able to be taken advantage of in a manner that just produces hatred for dreams, the reality of reaching for them and yes freedom of thought that does not blame people who have nothing to do with a wrong that is not a wrong. I say, I am no one else and firmly come to that conclusion. I will never fit in with monkeys in a social media or educational clog. I am higher and better and your ass should be too.
Its been a long recovery to an ideal and I continue what was started in spring 2014. I will continue what was started in fall 2016. I will continue to make Kyeombi titles that correspond to the work I did in the summer as apart of this motivational means MM culture season of 2019.
Comments
Post a Comment