Kyeombi 2014
A time of advancement it all was but a trying time. I was not all there. Split between four or five different things. If the school was demonic or something. If I could actually find any type of normal romantic care and that care not be hindered to death. If my health would hold out. If I could continue living and being an artist( as that school was dangerous and secondly, I was very tried). If I would survive the semester. You know this was all what I split across. Had no one to talk to. Keep my problems distant to be amongst the people as if one of their perfect minions only to fit in so as much I was not rooted out with cruel ferocity and hung. Slowly realized that I could continue the comics and the dreams and I did not need this place and its false face. Who cared if people were the hidden assassins out to get you? Who cared whatever superiority they thought they had for doing a wrong and a cult wrong? Or as if these centred privileged bitches at a certain college campus thought it their right to do you emotional, mental and physical wrong and maybe all those put together. No, friends- I say I could not live amongst such squalor of a place where it wanted to act as if the identities of stereotypes were true. They were never to be said true then or even now. I wanted a place where I could freely create and it not be hindered by any one group of person or people. Namely, that college showed me how much the world was against people being able to do what they want in life and mainly that being art. If you don't believe me; they had some of the most fake people. This so called, " friend" when I wrote a post on my facebook only had curse words and called me an idiot as if he was up on some mountain somewhere peering down. I felt sorry for the dude because really he would never know the direction of the humane heart nor mind just fixation of what is to be done in life to not be like the "poor people" in life who must be poor because they fool things of their heart and drawing. But I say the mindset is all but nonsense when the fools in the mindset can only ponder their directive as a thirst to conform and mark out their own originality to be something monstrous and fake.
I am going to say that being shown that true villains exist in this world made me ponder just that I was not doing enough at all. Or rather that my mention of art being a crime itself just the pondering of the outreached hand of corruption and by jolly I bitch swiped that hand away. I would never shake to become a pondering nimrod like toty hoity boy who commented on my post just for some self attention to his own issue. I relate then, we were the same age and I will say that if anything-only felt sorry because this guy was so very freaking childish in acting out and I was being very mature. I never realized it; but somethings in life require that mental maturity and its a thing many adult will never have. And maybe it gets you out of situation and situation and I don't regret leaving that college as I eventually would go to a better one. I dawned on me, how lacking in the mind and if not resources of variety of substance and thought modern so called educated people are. I would make people cough at the mention of educated guesses they were educated simply because they made out through a heartless field they really did not want to go in. Just never have that mentality nor morals nor humanity to want what they want of the heart. And want to bask in cowardice as being right when surely they are cast to do various wrong things in revenge for them casting away their actual working hearts. People tried to tear me down and build up obstacles but I always figured out a method for each situation and I still do today. I offer here in this upcoming project Kyeombi 2014; looks at different projects and obstacles facing them.
I am going to say that being shown that true villains exist in this world made me ponder just that I was not doing enough at all. Or rather that my mention of art being a crime itself just the pondering of the outreached hand of corruption and by jolly I bitch swiped that hand away. I would never shake to become a pondering nimrod like toty hoity boy who commented on my post just for some self attention to his own issue. I relate then, we were the same age and I will say that if anything-only felt sorry because this guy was so very freaking childish in acting out and I was being very mature. I never realized it; but somethings in life require that mental maturity and its a thing many adult will never have. And maybe it gets you out of situation and situation and I don't regret leaving that college as I eventually would go to a better one. I dawned on me, how lacking in the mind and if not resources of variety of substance and thought modern so called educated people are. I would make people cough at the mention of educated guesses they were educated simply because they made out through a heartless field they really did not want to go in. Just never have that mentality nor morals nor humanity to want what they want of the heart. And want to bask in cowardice as being right when surely they are cast to do various wrong things in revenge for them casting away their actual working hearts. People tried to tear me down and build up obstacles but I always figured out a method for each situation and I still do today. I offer here in this upcoming project Kyeombi 2014; looks at different projects and obstacles facing them.
Comments
Post a Comment