Sunglasses RPM 2/ RPM MM ends with a crushing finality and soft severity.

Return for a return. That is what is called a service.
I say, that I am going to have to cancel the whole Sunglasses Wintertribes event as a public thing. It will still go on in private but really I am not getting enough views for it to be enough for the amount of information put out. I, really to say that putting out works is risky today when everyone is a pied fed vulture who just want to make it hard on ya. Real life is brutal these days. Social media was to be the advocate of the online blogger and people like that. But it just wants to take advantage of people. I have been attacked twice this year by social media giants of Google and then facebook who just want to control your image and what you can do. My whole fanbase dead in the acts of greedy Google to remove Google + without any real warning. I managed to survive because I am tactful. Had it been anyone else and other people truly, would not fair so well. And many people have not but you will never know because they are unknown to the world and really don't exist in the pop culture media to even comment on them. Facebook targeted my facebook page and I cannot post a link to there even. Recently rely on Youtube to get some ideas out there of what I do herein. Yet people still aren't coming around and though I work truly hard on some stuff. Its not worth to share with anyone when they don't respect the whole brand at all. Its all good and good. I have cancelled many events before and even arcs. But this is the first time I will truly say it to the public. I cannot continue with this manner of disrespect in what is to be a creative space and not the unloading of untouchables.
Its time to get some respect back. That is why I am not going to do anything more with the Sunglasses Wintertribes out in public despite my plans to do so because its too much of damn risk with the vultures so nasty in moral character to continue when hardly anyone is viewing anything. Just leaving it viable to be picked throw and tossed by people who want to steal ideas. I very much cannot stand by that. The works of herein cost a price and if I don't see a number that represents the number of risk taken in publishing. I won't continue till a later date.  That is what is called a service.
Nope, there will not be any changing of my mind. I lasted a whole month on Sunglasses stories and so much was done so; I kinda does not matter if people view it or at all. Its just the think you won't see certain things if I don't see a view count that measures its worth.

This is not to say that I obsess over viewcount. I am just making sure things are fair for me. I don't get monetary compensation. No, I tried to put up a shop in summer and september and it tanked. Not a damn person. I say that I can only do certain things in my means. I am not going to allow people just disrespect my ideas. That's the end of it. Not going to allow people to turn things I have worked on and my life into nonsense, okay. You should respect that.

Basically what direction am I going in now. I am no longer willing to tell people of the world to give any twisted motherfucker and I have met alot of them any chance to deride my life of success and great opportunity of it.  I keep certain things a secret a here but a person is tried of having their life attempted on and its not cute at all. Don't want to be mocked, harassed or blamed by pathetic, sensationalized and cult whining people. I say its time to set the record straight. When I said no more free shit, this is kinda of what I meant. I am sure people will still benefit from the new method I developed just recently for the blog itself in how to display different medias. I have been shown alot and taken tons of notes and some things will never be public again. There will not be a public this or that or that of this.

Comments

Popular Posts