The world unfolded
2014- this time was a pretty vital time. When I really started the comic book effort. I have decided to write a story about the beginning of that one year and its significance. To only make it a drawn work of the day events in that time period.
2016
The storm of 2016 is something I am still not sure if I can even truly reflect about because just recently just surviving the fallout of it all. Finally back to what I wanted to do before things melted into a tire year crisis, no help from anyone and everyone I have met since literal tray. But now I believe I can establish things as they were before I took a break, for the better. And will I say people tried to end my life just because I took a break, it did not destroy the progress of the break. Because I took a break, I am better despite outgoing assassin's to end my life. It is to say while I am better the world is worse and its not getting better. I will be sure the story of a sort will reach till 2016 and maybe even further.
Look back
I have wasted so much effort in the talkings to frivolous women. Should have been wrapping up lose ends of mk modern and yes folks there has been a lot of works dismissed by hard times. Been working on older lose ends like Dream one New York but there are still many projects still uncompleted that could have great use..!
2016
The storm of 2016 is something I am still not sure if I can even truly reflect about because just recently just surviving the fallout of it all. Finally back to what I wanted to do before things melted into a tire year crisis, no help from anyone and everyone I have met since literal tray. But now I believe I can establish things as they were before I took a break, for the better. And will I say people tried to end my life just because I took a break, it did not destroy the progress of the break. Because I took a break, I am better despite outgoing assassin's to end my life. It is to say while I am better the world is worse and its not getting better. I will be sure the story of a sort will reach till 2016 and maybe even further.
Look back
I have wasted so much effort in the talkings to frivolous women. Should have been wrapping up lose ends of mk modern and yes folks there has been a lot of works dismissed by hard times. Been working on older lose ends like Dream one New York but there are still many projects still uncompleted that could have great use..!
Comments
Post a Comment