Bat Beat parade the style.
All this month have been working on this and that for Bat Beat Parade and not showing it. Been drawing on my phone and on my computer and ponder the worth of showing ideas ever at all. There is no point in showing ideas ever at all when they don't have a pursue for me to show them at all. I find that people kinda of have a condescending view of this place. And only a jealous idiot would who cannot do anything for theirselves really but thinking they have riches when they suddenly make a post that is begging for bread because they got bills or some shit. I got to say that people don't give theirselves credit for putting theirselves in situations. People school may be costly but it is there for a reason and purely demonizing it when you don't have merits to even demonize it-just shows your level of entitlement on being able to not know how things work and think you ought to owe an opinion to how they should go and be. Living on commissions is the worst thing for a modern artist when they don't have a back up plan at all. But to do some 3rd rate job and then 3rd rate art if they have time. People aim for hell and they get it with a false sense of freedom. Their freedom is never permanent nor beautiful when it can end them up homeless and hopeless.
I know that even if some places are corrupt in education and have experienced that the merit of education has the values in which you can get better jobs thanks to it. But people want to just wing it as if people respect artists enough to give each one a payable salary just because they can draw to a viable level.No, while commissions might be that for a deluded fantasy view point; there is no place that will give you money really every month at consistency for being an artist to a certain level with education or applying for a job, no. If to say to get certain jobs you got to get an education to a certain degree that proves you can do the thing. Realize that education teaches you alot about people and the world and how you fit in you would never know least you take a haunty attitude against it all.
Just to say some people who never been to a place of higher education or taken it seriously want to act as if they are successful when they never realize they really are just hanging by a tread of their own delusion and people will often not always come in on the commissions and cut their dreams short because they were so complacent on a reality that does not exist. Where artists to a certain level just by reaching that level don't have to worry about money or anything.
I realize the positions of people and what I have experienced and came to one decision concerning Bat Beat Parade, the style and its works. Even though I planned to share this October month.I say that the grinning faces of internet idiots who know it all make you realize how dumb many so called artists are and that really why should I share works of art with a republic of self sure idiots who could never know thing one from thing two and their life experience is quiet limited to what they want to validate in their own delusion and not any test or trail in reality or any faith in works in action or faith in general. Just to say seeing myself compared to such fools-sickened me and why did it because the people on the internet want to act as if they all got it figured out but anyone with real life experience can tell you they don't/
I decided to delay the style from being seen herein. Of course. Why? Because all of the above. Just so tired of seeing artist crawl on the floor thinking their works are a cure to one or more of their endless poverties of true worth and validity. Just trying to prove a person does not need education because they realize the hatred and scorn society has for artists; but a person does and they never realize it and sog through life getting nothing done because they don't have in them that education is a good thing and can help people along greatly. Don't have what is necessary to succeed and want to counsel people on what it is to be successful from off a molehill that is really not saying anything. If it helps anything at all; I just don't trust the internet artists because someone had to go and still an idea and make their own and frankly pisses me off. I don't want to share anything original to enlighten such feeble minds and ones that might make more money off the idea than I currently can now. But truly they are the people who are the ones who won't make money because all this stealing and words of nonsense are just endless desperation and eventually they will crash. Not be able to make money because their morals are so cutthroat and honestly in the wrong. People who practice the proper acension and with the plans and goals to where they got to go always make the mark. People who pander they have to do nothing in a world in the way it is and not a favorable dream end up last place and finish. I am not going to realize ideas about Bat Beat parade because I know people are greatly sensationalized to see similarities and be in vigor and fevor to follow a trend just because its attractive to them and will never certainly consider the person behind the art first. Frankly because I know people in real life don't like me and so why should people as them do it-the liking of me simply because its the internet.
I know that even if some places are corrupt in education and have experienced that the merit of education has the values in which you can get better jobs thanks to it. But people want to just wing it as if people respect artists enough to give each one a payable salary just because they can draw to a viable level.No, while commissions might be that for a deluded fantasy view point; there is no place that will give you money really every month at consistency for being an artist to a certain level with education or applying for a job, no. If to say to get certain jobs you got to get an education to a certain degree that proves you can do the thing. Realize that education teaches you alot about people and the world and how you fit in you would never know least you take a haunty attitude against it all.
Just to say some people who never been to a place of higher education or taken it seriously want to act as if they are successful when they never realize they really are just hanging by a tread of their own delusion and people will often not always come in on the commissions and cut their dreams short because they were so complacent on a reality that does not exist. Where artists to a certain level just by reaching that level don't have to worry about money or anything.
I realize the positions of people and what I have experienced and came to one decision concerning Bat Beat Parade, the style and its works. Even though I planned to share this October month.I say that the grinning faces of internet idiots who know it all make you realize how dumb many so called artists are and that really why should I share works of art with a republic of self sure idiots who could never know thing one from thing two and their life experience is quiet limited to what they want to validate in their own delusion and not any test or trail in reality or any faith in works in action or faith in general. Just to say seeing myself compared to such fools-sickened me and why did it because the people on the internet want to act as if they all got it figured out but anyone with real life experience can tell you they don't/
I decided to delay the style from being seen herein. Of course. Why? Because all of the above. Just so tired of seeing artist crawl on the floor thinking their works are a cure to one or more of their endless poverties of true worth and validity. Just trying to prove a person does not need education because they realize the hatred and scorn society has for artists; but a person does and they never realize it and sog through life getting nothing done because they don't have in them that education is a good thing and can help people along greatly. Don't have what is necessary to succeed and want to counsel people on what it is to be successful from off a molehill that is really not saying anything. If it helps anything at all; I just don't trust the internet artists because someone had to go and still an idea and make their own and frankly pisses me off. I don't want to share anything original to enlighten such feeble minds and ones that might make more money off the idea than I currently can now. But truly they are the people who are the ones who won't make money because all this stealing and words of nonsense are just endless desperation and eventually they will crash. Not be able to make money because their morals are so cutthroat and honestly in the wrong. People who practice the proper acension and with the plans and goals to where they got to go always make the mark. People who pander they have to do nothing in a world in the way it is and not a favorable dream end up last place and finish. I am not going to realize ideas about Bat Beat parade because I know people are greatly sensationalized to see similarities and be in vigor and fevor to follow a trend just because its attractive to them and will never certainly consider the person behind the art first. Frankly because I know people in real life don't like me and so why should people as them do it-the liking of me simply because its the internet.
Comments
Post a Comment