MM culture season has begun' first new idea- IDEA DATABASE.
I, say that the previous with Sunglasses Wintetribes was an experiment. And one that will be further used into the near future and often different in what it will include. And if not to say the standard means for writing new ideas into the future if they are to be written. Thought to tell people, that these works will be featured on a website called Idea Database. Different ideas can be funded of course and even bettered with sponsorship. Its a new look I am trying to promote my ideas on the internet rather than this casual waste of potential. For now it is still a work in progress but in the future it will be a seperate site. I write vaguely here because there are vultures about and not everyone needs to understand what it is about but will soon come.
I also state that Sunglasses Wintertribes kicks off MM culture fall 2019 much like I expected of fall 2016.
I also state that Sunglasses Wintertribes kicks off MM culture fall 2019 much like I expected of fall 2016.
Comments
Post a Comment