remember when.

To build upon what we were to become, no.
In this cave, I build up what I was to become.
In the darkness like a wave of lightning, it struck me
how I was lost in the currents and tied my unconscious
head to a jagged black rock with a rope so I could cope
to get back into what was a depressing fight
into what was a depressing fight
for what is right against the wrong.
for what is right against the wrong!
In this cave, I build up what I was to become
and for all you done,
I hope had fun.
The jagged rock black in principal
so mineral in the substance of stature
and strength control
health had taken its toll
I struggle to hold
I came up one day
in the end of it all and all your bodies where at the bottom of the castle
and I looked upon the dark greenland
sons of bitches you better understand.
I am the king of this promise land
my life is my own promise land.
That you better understand.


Words are wasted on people who would not listen to warnings
to not to try to murder me with a golden hunters eye
but they just mired and mayed until they died in their own self
depreciating rage; at the bottom, far from the cave naked
and kill each other in rage.

Such is over on this closing night
upon the dark greenland
I turn the page and never engage the memories of their hatred
and sad loss of life in bloodlust for me again.
But then I sit in the castle and remember when.

Comments

Popular Posts