Swimming in Hades

Swimming in Hades.

Defunct appreciation of the soul
with the hearts of phones, pop culture mental control
fuck rock and fuck the soul
fuck the punk and the dicipline and the self control
you swimming in hades
no one can get a bother
swimming in hades
nightmares and alternative fictions of the mind
swimming in hades
swimming in hades

dark twisted souls
spread the airs
with the pity of anger images.
Aganist me
swimming through hate
in the coffee college dorm
and the people are alarmed
I got hate.. In the punk is me
and they don't like
they don't like.

Defunct. fuck rock.
Defunct. fuck soul
and me and my own right to
live because you are so honest
and with so self control ehmm.
No. No. NO.
You don't got self control
swimming, I am in hades
the hatred
is death.

I come to the end and there
is nothing left but death
of all good normal
hopes and dreams of ever
knowing 200 bitches
you else would not know outside
of college!

I finally step out when sea dies out and the world
has never been so pretty but I've been dyed black.

Comments

Popular Posts