dampened hopes and dreams.

dampened hopes and dreams
the tiring of the screams
a sog, a bog, a pathetic bop pop song
I am driving through and here
is which I am coming to
a sog, a boy, a pathetic bop pop song
a bog of driving through the rain
through the rain
dampened hopes and dreams.
dampened hopes and dreams.


Rainbows and skittles
dragon tales and rainbows
kindergarten gone in the rain
grown up and see the torturous pain
of a lifecycle left out in the reign
of a tortured pang.
of a tortured pang.
SCHOOL AIN'T CUTIE CUTE in
the end, paying debts I cannot even
spend, as if drawing is a crime
bitches melting my mind


I am going to cry
I am going to cry

bitches melting my mind!
dampened hopes and dreams.

dampened hopes and dreams
the tiring of the screams
a sog, a bog, a pathetic bop pop song
I am driving through and here
is which I am coming to
a sog, a boy, a pathetic bop pop song
a bog of driving through the rain
through the rain
dampened hopes and dreams.
dampened hopes and dreams.


Comments

Popular Posts