a long time ago.
Ten years ago; my effort was clear to continue the effort of Sunglasses. I rephrased it as a tv show idea. I created all the ideas for each potential episode. Each and every single one and that story became what was to be called Supreme. In Sunglasses Wintertribes come back to that definition and show a whole sum of a part of a story if it was to be tv show that was animated. Yet I got great good news for you. All my comic making methods are built on this ideal and make for good methods to display the ideas in each prompt in a various manner of ways. I have spent years just developing methods really. For maybe 5 years even. Don't mix methods because I haven't gotten that far yet-maybe something for the future two years. But this cycle of my particular study has been most fruitful regardless of whatever anyone says or anyone has against me-the fruits of what are about to be done have been worked on the whole summer. I am going to detail a story for you in an episodic format of an animated work that just might one day be. I have learned there are no hopes in whores. But there is hope in animation in these ten years. ( I might make that my motto).
Comments
Post a Comment