(adieu)
Mastery of a format I have just done. It seems posting to a one account on your phone and then reblogging as yourself works quiet the lot in getting views, I will say or the message out there but its a trifle. Friends, I can get out so much more views than what is generally used in the current type of tactics and methods. So much. You find a problem people actually have. Invest in actually trying to help resolve the issue. In the age of misinformation as this time period by news organizations has at least been called ( 2016 till 2019-now) I will tell you that all you got to do to get views is to resolve misinformation. Yes; information is a powerful thing that people today waste. I have outlined in the following coming of the Sunglasses Wintertribes revision something just and powerful. It will sweep you. It will stagger you and then it will leave you breathless. I have been writing very much like I have been hit over the head and there are tons of misspellings in many of most recent posts because that is how badly I have been impacted by this lazy, non caring and disgusting in morals and mentality society on the internet. People who are basic idiots have no right to build the rules of the world. They are holding onto fantasies they have control. But people we do not have control. Groups like the Republicans fester when good people else don't become educated and waste time, opportunities and connections with other people. Tending to regress to their people's communities and being very segregationists of the fucking past. I tell you, I am done with this new apartheid. At one time you could have been yourself on the internet and I am done apologizing to images of people I never see and just let in my home and in my life because I use the cool thing everyone is using. I am fucking done. I say social media has some good applications and with discipline can you use them, I realize-you just have to recognize the opportunities. I say I am done apologizing for liking women and if you don't get where I am coming and call it something it never is; fuck you, your Uncle Tom, your fucking bastard uncle and your hoe mother too who could not have bothered to raise you right with some type of manners.
I will no longer bend to the wills of other people to control my life and that is just what social media is. A continuation of bullies and whores who never get the quaintness of civil men and boys who are not construed to be fools to the realm of whores and frivolous women and men! I say its time for me to have a wheel of representation in that good olde colorful diversity chart of movements. Yet this one is a logical one. Told in a frame of a story.
I say I will use my twitter account as much as a tool.Post whatever I want when I fucking want. Do what I fucking want and no one is going to stop me.
I will no longer bend to the wills of other people to control my life and that is just what social media is. A continuation of bullies and whores who never get the quaintness of civil men and boys who are not construed to be fools to the realm of whores and frivolous women and men! I say its time for me to have a wheel of representation in that good olde colorful diversity chart of movements. Yet this one is a logical one. Told in a frame of a story.
I say I will use my twitter account as much as a tool.Post whatever I want when I fucking want. Do what I fucking want and no one is going to stop me.
Comments
Post a Comment