Forgotten.

 utterly forgettable
on the internet
don't you ever forget
all the things I have done and not yet
don't you forget
but you will
but you will
don't you forget
but you will
utterly forgettable
instantly regrettable
its all the makings of the world
run by idiots

utterly forgettable it is
utterly forgettable it be it
say it and know true
I don't like you bitches I
know you doing wrong
all day in the distance
from this song.

I don't like it
on the internet
every thing is forgettable
instantly regrettable
when ever you want to post something smart
the people can all but do dumb fan art
fan art
dumb fan art

All alone on an island, I got nothing to atone
all on island nothing to atone
I strove fight and strove right
for the fight in the night
dead end of the night none will ever know the fuck about
oh, oh, oh
the fuck about.
oh, oh, oh.

yea. all alone on an island everyone is an idiot elsewhere.

Comments

Popular Posts