Sunglasses RPM 2
I, say its been a pleasant month of Sunglasses works. I purposely ended it sour because well it really is sour to not get any views for something hardcore and took a lot of work the last week, ya? Did such things this month. A review of the title of Sunglasses. Made it better. Longer and more complex in a good manner. Did it all.
It concluded with Sunglasses Wintertribes. Such fun was it to do the work herein but people did not view it like that so I could not possibly continue, would I? The answer is not. Plenty good art done as I took my time. The first graphic novel arc of MK MZODERN to last an entire month. An entire one.It is a record and great advancements were made. Worked on Dream One Newyork in that time too to a certain point but people started skipping out on that too and while I have not quit and won't. Makes you consider your audience base in their means of commitment and yet honesty to even know what is proper viewing behavior.As if always expecting always the most biggest thing to come up on this site when I never get paid for anything herein. Only when I would go out and find clients and be paid a little sum due to my own indulgence to try for results. It was not a bad thing folks to indulge but I realize in an recieved knowledge the best thing to do is to tell a story and a brand and make it a type of a business and simply to be said run the website in a business fashion. Had to conclude the whole brand of Sunglasses because the last installment was not paying out in ways that garner a respect for anything that is done here in. I don't think I have to show people my progress as closely to their expectations which work me to the ground and bone or just nothing good at all. I have to get to the endgoal as I see fit and maybe concluding the month in a mood that is brooding is bad but people got to see some respect. Especially when there is much proof of heavy dissenters for no reason at all.
I don't know why people expect you are to even tolerate heavy dissenters in the audience. People who bastardize the works by speaking bad about them and stealing ideas.
If you look back on this month and realize how it ended. Realize that is how the cookie crumbles in a toxic environment of the current internet and maybe perhaps society; people cannot keep open doors just when even is willing to assualt them, their character and their legacy might be. People cannot do as they are when free of such problems of attacks and stealing of stuff and maybe just have to go with a secondary nature/ plan for their estate to be okay. Oft to say that the world and the internet does need to change of course. As people should not have to be shifting away from projects because it goes into a negative viewership and one that is friendly for vultures. Or closing things before their time but somethings just got to be done for survival and I won't be played for a fool.
It concluded with Sunglasses Wintertribes. Such fun was it to do the work herein but people did not view it like that so I could not possibly continue, would I? The answer is not. Plenty good art done as I took my time. The first graphic novel arc of MK MZODERN to last an entire month. An entire one.It is a record and great advancements were made. Worked on Dream One Newyork in that time too to a certain point but people started skipping out on that too and while I have not quit and won't. Makes you consider your audience base in their means of commitment and yet honesty to even know what is proper viewing behavior.As if always expecting always the most biggest thing to come up on this site when I never get paid for anything herein. Only when I would go out and find clients and be paid a little sum due to my own indulgence to try for results. It was not a bad thing folks to indulge but I realize in an recieved knowledge the best thing to do is to tell a story and a brand and make it a type of a business and simply to be said run the website in a business fashion. Had to conclude the whole brand of Sunglasses because the last installment was not paying out in ways that garner a respect for anything that is done here in. I don't think I have to show people my progress as closely to their expectations which work me to the ground and bone or just nothing good at all. I have to get to the endgoal as I see fit and maybe concluding the month in a mood that is brooding is bad but people got to see some respect. Especially when there is much proof of heavy dissenters for no reason at all.
I don't know why people expect you are to even tolerate heavy dissenters in the audience. People who bastardize the works by speaking bad about them and stealing ideas.
If you look back on this month and realize how it ended. Realize that is how the cookie crumbles in a toxic environment of the current internet and maybe perhaps society; people cannot keep open doors just when even is willing to assualt them, their character and their legacy might be. People cannot do as they are when free of such problems of attacks and stealing of stuff and maybe just have to go with a secondary nature/ plan for their estate to be okay. Oft to say that the world and the internet does need to change of course. As people should not have to be shifting away from projects because it goes into a negative viewership and one that is friendly for vultures. Or closing things before their time but somethings just got to be done for survival and I won't be played for a fool.
Comments
Post a Comment