The law put down.
Hi, today worked on something that in fall 2013 could never do. Add four or more, written contexts towards an " episode summary" that carry the story. Not only that and be useful in creating a virtual version of the story that is graphic in nature. After 6 years finally did it and could have never done it without practice and learning who translate graphics into text and vice versa via many comic projects. This is a,milestone of a great sort in which I often don't signify much for risk of being targeted. All the same, I have learned that after 6 years and some 1 year near of passing business cards you cannot make " people" er animals like you. Rather should not be hiding from things of boosting accomplishments because of haters and evil people in the world. I will say it from the roof tops and if you don't like, screw you. However, I am not releasing this content yet, it is soon to come. Got some checklists of works to gather.
I realize the hard work I done means I could never be apart of lame lazy social media folk who make excuses to their goals or redeeming lazy net artist even. Who often make what they aren't worth. Harsh buy true and if you don't like it, fuck you.
I realize the hard work I done means I could never be apart of lame lazy social media folk who make excuses to their goals or redeeming lazy net artist even. Who often make what they aren't worth. Harsh buy true and if you don't like it, fuck you.
Comments
Post a Comment