New direction.

See the current projects here.

I, these days don't feel the same as before or as connected to people to share anything really. Sure this is the highest in publicity I have ever been. Have more views now that some months back even though Google destroyed a whole social media fanbase. Some things happen where you can get disheartened in trusting people become rather skeptical that anything can go right least you work for it and leave people alone.  That is exactly where I am at; disheartened. I've done a lot of stuff this year and what really ticked me off where not the dumb bitches I came across in reality and so misguided to trust showing my drawings but a person online stealing just one idea and it ticked me off. So much I decided to go back to Tapas as at least there are some certain protections against art rippers in which people are ultimately condemned for stealing shit. On this site there just might as well be no protections at all outside the images not being easy to download.

This new direction find myself at a three wedge valued situation. Where either you have to do one at a time and risk the potentials of growth for others or you do them once at all. I am just going to say I am not this time going to risk exposure of any of my plans or tell what these three vital things are but that of the fact that people cannot be trusted. Fiercely, I will say this has gotten worse over time as social media grows is the ravenous vultures not only fed off of misinformation in their circles and on their own but the moral misinformation that it is okay to steal for gain. Its like a cold war of sorts for law abiding and sane people yet hard working people to keep a check of their ideas and not it be used by people who just want to make money off of ideas they did not make. I should be getting some money for someone's art piece that they did that is kind of very similar to the art of a character in Zino Flyboy. I am just not going to name names. But I have had enough of the upmost negativity.
I normally would tell what three things I would have to do but no; people ruined it. People just don't understand the process of creativity in its most endearing form of morals and being something of respect even artists sad to say. Not everyone who calls theirselves an artist is truly an artist folks and some people are just out to make money begging for scraps.

I got the vision for a real business that you are not digging for scraps at all. Yet people will not know.
When they will just conspire to mock your works, take them and try to convert them to profit or pleasure for them.
My new direction however on this site will be more development into certain aspects of novels just as promised a year ago and maybe by the most recent Sunglasses exploit; it has already begun- I just thought I tell.

Comments

Popular Posts