chapter 4

disclaimer: This is a true representation of afterlife and of true substance. This really did happen in reality. You are free to choose to believe or not, but you will be judged on your actions referring to this text. Personal Account.

When I was born, it was a hell. The merge of sounds from the hospital atmosphere and air rushing in.
The people sounded strange and there were two voices that sounded twisted and demonic. I realized quickly that this was the only start of my troubles in this realm that I would come to call a living nightmare in the form of a dream.

I was not raised. There was nothing that these beings could tell me that I did not know. Anything they said, they sounded stupid. They made the biggest deals out of the smallest things. As a young one, I tried to not realize this fact but the fact of the matter, these beings were deadly to all extent. Pretending they were normal parents soon became out of the question as I grew up and went to Kindergarten. They did not speak to us in a manner that was warm hearted or anything. Even if it was a warm hearted statement they could never convey that in their voices. " I love you" sounds like a bunch of blistering crap, a lie. And these beings, I refuse to call them anything else than parasites were proud of their negativity and their double personality.
   Sure, out in public they acted decently and tried on the face of humanity but in private they nagged people who were unfortunate to be placed with them. They tried to force their arrogant and unknowing ways onto people and caused greater havoc than what was needed. Addicted to hate and fear. They would tear up and trash anything that did not match their belief. Whether it was a person of a different race or another opinion, they would in their brutal format would try to kill and murder these ideas and images. They insured that they could cause havoc on anyone in their house, who did not believe what they believed.

Anything you tried to do was held in question by these unspeakable beings. I tried to write books and many stories but they found opportunity in this to punish people for not doing what they want. They would come out and say this at all. Rather they would lie, you should focus on your studies.
They failed to realize potential, but only when it was useful to them they wanted to acknowledge it.
This disgusting way of interrupting and blocking people was not only annoying, disturbing and sad but they seemed proud of it.
Anyone who tried to fight back against their foolishness where punished or rather tormented. They seemed to believe in god and the bible but yet, held different practices than what the bible taught.
They preached fear, self- discrimination, close minded attitudes  and up most stupidity. You could not talk to these beings without being lead into some disastrous trouble. You can not speak anyway to them at all. They expected a certain response, could not understand basic concepts such as courage or confidence or destiny or dreams. All their actions were derived from hate and fear and people believed these parasites of life where actually people-they were not at all. They were friendly to many people but then would speak about them behind their back.
Especially when they were of another color or had some characteristic they did not like at all.

I became determined to rid my life of these beings. I found myself fighting with these beings a lot and frankly getting hurt a lot. I still believed there  was a shred of dignity in these beings but there was no such thing as dignity in coming years. Tried to relax, I only got yelled at. Tried to defend my person, I only got beat up. Tried to defend my stance, I only got even more beat up, ending up with a bloody nose on a certain Christmas holiday because I would not give into the negative notion that these beings so valued.
Finally, I graduated from high school only to discover these creatures would not give me a rest at all.
They were more abusive and desperately I sought freedom from this hellish nightmare. There was no job that they would not follow me to and harass me. Pretending still to be good in public but actual
torture like once no one was watching.
I finally went to college and still they would not leave me be. They called me up, just to shout and laugh at me. I found myself beat up every time, I set foot in that house because of their ridiculous ways. After the first year of college was a forbidding summer where they kept on nagging about school work and tried to destroy my plans in working towards my passions.
The 2nd year came and I desperately tried to work on a plan to get from out of that house. I was stricken with sickness and desperation. I came to realize that I would only live a horrible life because I failed to stop these beings from blocking and destroying my very plans. And I failed the 2nd semester and they came down on me and beat me up and tossed me out on the street.
After that, I could hear the cries of my three siblings who tried to help me.
With the help of my older brother, I was able to escape and run off to far along location where they could never ever find me. In this location, I pondered life and my siblings came by a gave me food.
I wanted revenge on this nasty beings. I would murder them,I decided for the torture they put on me.
I begun to question reality and that's when I realized this was not a real reality, God would never place something so horrendous in a human body or make anyone suffer the faith of being with these beings.

With the consent and help of my siblings I sneaked into their house only to discover the police had arrive to arrest these beings thanks to some neighbors noticing my story. The neighbors took me in,
and helped me rebuild my life. In the final year of college, all of this past life was forgotten but a disease then like before came upon me. I became sick and very fever like only to discover the beings that I once had for parents had escaped to kill my siblings and eventually my care takers. Only after recovery and mourning and with the help of friends did I graduate. But then I had no place to stay, I returned to my first home to discover these creatures eating at a table and there was the shape of a ghostly radiating gloomy girl in a blue dress, brown skin and brown curls. She had golden chains on  wrists and ankles and they radiated attached to the table and the bench. The beings at the table churned their ugly annoying sound and I screamed at them. I screamed at them all my complaints.
Still they looked to laugh at me, with those un-human like features. It was then I decided these creatures had to die. Out of nowhere appeared a glowing knife.

It was hear I heard the voice of the lord and a hand hold me back to reassure me, this was a dream to prepare me for my next life. Sure enough, the entire world disappeared and I was left in much rage.
I went rampant in my empowered form. I caused many terrors throughout many worlds and then realized what I had done. I tried to fix it using individuals alive and well on the planet but to no avail.
Eventually I was captured and brought back to the realm of total afterlife.

I was given the chance to hone my skills and then I was given a choice from God to head to the center of existence, this world, to use my talents to stop the humans there from going extinct. I mean to say that Earth affects all other worlds in a way and the defeat of all humans here would lead to chaos that could last a long while if not forever throughout everywhere in existence. It was explained to me that the world at the center, what many called the Apocalypse in many other languages and across dimensions and worlds, that humanity had a set time in this area of the universe to survive via influence from a savior. Thus, the whole of existence was configured to place the most importance on one time and one figure for salvation. I knew I had to do this, I did not suffer from that realistic nightmare for nothing, I would get my revenge one way or the other or rather, I would save the day.

But first before I could do this I had to live the rest of the life that was there for me to experience me
to help me out in the next life which would be like hell but in a less depressing notion. There would be a chance to survive if I did what I was asked to. I was promised that there would be similar beings like the nightmare but to a lesser extent, and that these beings would try to stop me and possibly even kill me.

I agreed to serve as this savior to save all by following the proper steps and regulations to bring about change.

Then I was sent back. When I woke up, I had a wife and two children. I worked as a manager of a cereal production and manufacturing factory. Eventually I came to enjoy this lifestyle even though it was not real. You could actually see the logic gaps in the flow of things. I realized people here could walk through walls or appear unexpectedly. Aside from this, I managed to live four years like this and then the robbery happened. My wife was shot through the head and the criminals managed to escape without being pursued. Miraculously my wife survived but she seemed haunted about the experience.
To get revenge, I sold the factory and became a police officer.
I was then put in charge of defeating a gang of terrorist made up of mostly young men and its lead member was called Alex Alex Bomber. There was another one I remember called Alexis that was a female on the group and was a very dangerous opponent. After many confrontations to defeat this gang of robbers who usually dressed in black and leather with long jackets, with only Alex Alex wearing a red shirt with a black jacket and leather sleek jeans. They rode motorcycles and were very good at avoiding the squadron car. They sometimes used their own members to blow up and used hostage children as well.
There was one time, I thought I could stop this from happening to the children but all but one of these children blew up. I eventually took him in as my own son and at that time my wife's mental condition had returned to normal. There were many bombings and one of my daughters was injured and put in a coma because of this. I decided I would get revenge myself. The police became heavily focused of many groups from different cities but still we could not shut off a possibly ailing in mental and annoying rimmed laugh of Alex Alex Bomber. Alexis killed most of the men in one task force I was   in, sent to defeat a bomb in a hotel parking garage complex. We did not even make it inside. I was the only one left after she killed all of those sent on my squadron. I was taken hostage and made to help on their bombings. I tried to get help from the outside but to no avail, I was captive.
I became enraged remembering the nightmare before. I launched an assault to escape but was knocked out a captured by Alexis and the other bombing members. They would not take my life I decided and then I received news that my daughter had been released from her coma state and that is when a bombing member revealed his ambition to cure his daughter's pelvic cancer. This figure wore a mask over his mouth, dark glasses and a black fedora and wielded many guns and two long shot guns. He allowed me to escape but was killed in the process. Alexis screamed and Alex Alex seemed to be stricken at what he had done as I watched in the getaway car.

I was brought back to the first house I lived in this nightmare, here-those beings had become old and even more annoying. For weeks I lived with the children of my brothers and sisters who seemed to be denied the fact that their parents were killed off by those beings that lived in the crumbling frame.
I discovered soon that this was a headquarters for gang activity and to escape from the house, I got a job as a corner store vendor and reported their activity to the other cops. The cops stormed the building and killed the beings that seemed to have died moments before, but this seemed to only be for pretend. But now they were dead for good.

I returned to my home and to my job, only to be hailed not as a hero at my job for long when it was revealed I helped the terrorists. Once this information reached my children and wife, they all deserted me and I was left all alone. Angry and very tried of living in this nightmare, I drove around and with the help of a newspaper boy and the boy I had fostered who returned five years later, I got together a group of form foster children and vigilantes. Actually only three people. One a young man with black hair, Russian descent and good with girls and guns. There was another named Todd, good with fighting, escape arts,magic tricks and card games and Delvona, a Belgian girl who was very diverse in combative styles and matched up well against Alexis.
For 10 years, we were pursued by the police and made considerable progress in defeating the bombers attacks. At the beginning of this dream, I recalled I was 34 years old or rather 24 years old as I would come to be reminded later visited by my former wife and at the end I was 65 years old.

Alex Alex Bomber was on his last straw after the majority of his base crew were either in prison or jail. Alexis was put in jail a while back during one of our missions to stop their bombs. He hired a woman called Stella who wanted a romantic connection with me and became responsible for the bombing of my re-marriage to my former wife. Though no one was hurt all that much due to trouble with the explosives, I recalled I was an old man, even though this was a dream, I had been doing this for a long time, it was time to end Alex Alex. Alex Alex began to spawn other bombing like criminals and just dangerous criminals period. We had dealt with the last and worst one by the time I turned 64 years old. This criminal preferred to light people on fire, buildings on fire and then dose the building in explosives from various methods. A shipment of soda or furniture could be rigged with explosives and trigger a large blast.

Then came the year long battle/ war with Alex Alex and his remaining collaborators and subordinates. Many lives we lost this year. My foster son used himself as a sacrifice and was blow to bits after he pretended to be on Alex Alex's side, only to stop a bomb that was meant to kill me.
I became more serious and the police would not let up, until the bombing became more serious.
Alexis during this time became a baker and Alex Alex only wanted revenge on him for revealing his location of secret hidden money funds. In  the attempt to save her, her husband was murdered and her daughter left without a left leg. I tried to make it better by buying a prosthetic for the girl called Amy but Alexis only got thrown into prison yet again because of a spy connected to my trail. I was tried as a criminal but Alex Alex attacked the court house and captured me.

In a lavish hotel he had taken over, began the battle to stop the denotation of the entire city of this nightmare  version of the city of Houston, Burston. My team came to save me, and I defeated Alex Alex and his bomb by beating him up and disabling the bomb controller that corresponded to the city's bomb. But doing this only caused the last bomb in the building( the building became war ravaged and many bombs had exploded). Somehow a sharp piece of concrete fell and impaled me  through the sternum. And somehow the bomb only exploded to cause me a fatal death. Everyone I ever knew in that hellish dream rushed to me but it was too late, I was already dead.
"S%^$%ah, you had me at hello" were my last words.
But I was happy that nightmare was over.
From that point on I prepared to enter this world and defeat all the things that would come against me. For this is the world were people do not know God or possibilities, just their horror realities which they choose for the majority to live in. Surviving here again and again is more than the result of  luck, it is of  destiny and divine protection.



Comments

Popular Posts