The girl of the pink
Girl of pink hair in a white tee shirt and a black dress
was the one to impress, always and always still.
Yet, she is the reason I can not stay steal.( still).
The temptation, the form of art that is her love,
to give and to take. To persuade and then goad.
Flirting and very pursuing only to reject, only to tease.
It is then I think of her as a very good disease.
That looks well in the summer breeze and on her knees.
We huddle together finally when the room calms down to
a 100 degrees. Then, we exclaim out love to each other
and the touching begins and it never ends even now,
that is why mates, I can not stop moving or being anxious
at all.
Inspiration here.
was the one to impress, always and always still.
Yet, she is the reason I can not stay steal.( still).
The temptation, the form of art that is her love,
to give and to take. To persuade and then goad.
Flirting and very pursuing only to reject, only to tease.
It is then I think of her as a very good disease.
That looks well in the summer breeze and on her knees.
We huddle together finally when the room calms down to
a 100 degrees. Then, we exclaim out love to each other
and the touching begins and it never ends even now,
that is why mates, I can not stop moving or being anxious
at all.
Inspiration here.
Comments
Post a Comment