pick a topic for this blog to cover in addition to the dream world project.
*sex
* education
*creativity and mind set
* racism
This is all for a large scale project of what you have seen already here.
It contains 48 collections with each 10 groups of characters, meaning 480 groups of characters and three pictures for each of these groups that will tell a story. I need your help to help me decide the three topics for each picture.
Examples of this project are the Moiran Tour in the previous posts, combined with the ones not yet posted on this blog there are currently 47 collections left to do. Meaning 36 groups and some per each world. Or rather for all ten worlds. Taking the progress to get ten worlds information jotted down is not easy to do well or proper. It is a slow process, taking a day for each world.
But once the amount is reached then I can have some fun and this blog will sky rocket in potential.
Until then I will continue to defend and prepare for this project.
That is the base for 480+ posts.
* education
*creativity and mind set
* racism
This is all for a large scale project of what you have seen already here.
It contains 48 collections with each 10 groups of characters, meaning 480 groups of characters and three pictures for each of these groups that will tell a story. I need your help to help me decide the three topics for each picture.
Examples of this project are the Moiran Tour in the previous posts, combined with the ones not yet posted on this blog there are currently 47 collections left to do. Meaning 36 groups and some per each world. Or rather for all ten worlds. Taking the progress to get ten worlds information jotted down is not easy to do well or proper. It is a slow process, taking a day for each world.
But once the amount is reached then I can have some fun and this blog will sky rocket in potential.
Until then I will continue to defend and prepare for this project.
That is the base for 480+ posts.
Comments
Post a Comment