Gothos from Mississipi
Working down the line
I am stuck in the world
of her.
I am stuck here
can go no where
I am stuck here
can't go anywhere
and I wish for a song,
a song, a song to get me
through this.
Through this world! I am stuck in
the world of gothos!
I am stuck in the world of
a mother fucker..
In the world! In the world!
Of Gothos! In the world of
gothos!
I am stuck here
can go no where
I am stuck here
can't go anywhere
and I wish for a song,
a song, a song to get me
through this.
Through this world! I am stuck in
the world of gothos!
In the basement tied up and
beaten up, I will strike up
a defense to reach the pretense
of escape
and no longer am I stuck here.
But she is definitely forever stuck there
in her mind, behind bars, so I never escape in
her view but in.
In my view, I do not care.
I am stuck in the world
of her.
I am stuck here
can go no where
I am stuck here
can't go anywhere
and I wish for a song,
a song, a song to get me
through this.
Through this world! I am stuck in
the world of gothos!
I am stuck in the world of
a mother fucker..
In the world! In the world!
Of Gothos! In the world of
gothos!
I am stuck here
can go no where
I am stuck here
can't go anywhere
and I wish for a song,
a song, a song to get me
through this.
Through this world! I am stuck in
the world of gothos!
In the basement tied up and
beaten up, I will strike up
a defense to reach the pretense
of escape
and no longer am I stuck here.
But she is definitely forever stuck there
in her mind, behind bars, so I never escape in
her view but in.
In my view, I do not care.
Comments
Post a Comment