moving on.

I am moving on to a new beat and
sound, looks all around
as they place the crown on me
and I move on forward to a new destiny.

The girls may giggle and laugh at me
but this spirit is not all that there is to me.
I am moving on, holding strong to what I believe
and no one is going to make me leave this earth.

No one is going to make me leave.
I will put down the hammer!
No one is going to make me leave.
No! Not going to make me leave, 
no, not going to make me leave at all.

I am moving on to a new beat and
sound, looks all around
as they place the crown on me
and I move on forward to a new destiny.

The girls may giggle and laugh at me
but this spirit is not all that there is to me.
I am moving on, holding strong to what I believe
and no one is going to make me leave this earth.

They place the crown on us, and no one is going to make
us leave!
 No one is going to make us leave.
We will through down the hammer!
No one is going to make us leave.
No! Not going to make us leave, 
no, not going to make us leave at all.

Comments

Popular Posts