To be of sea.
Of deep abandonment is what
I felt to look out onto the shore
and the ocean below.
She looked at me with a curiosity
so keen and clear mirror view of
what I am for how I look.
And the message to be took is
that I am a sea and she looks upon me.
The sea seems as free as can be, it does not
bicker, it seems calm with its many ordained
ripples. Though to be of the sea, I do not wonder
to be.
inspiration here.
I felt to look out onto the shore
and the ocean below.
She looked at me with a curiosity
so keen and clear mirror view of
what I am for how I look.
And the message to be took is
that I am a sea and she looks upon me.
The sea seems as free as can be, it does not
bicker, it seems calm with its many ordained
ripples. Though to be of the sea, I do not wonder
to be.
inspiration here.
Comments
Post a Comment