Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
F R E E D O M T O C R E A T E!
Pages
Killpen
Hanging Waters advent
Home
Realtime
Kyeombi
MM
❂
Public domain stories
Mkurstory
We are Emo
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Jamie S Hinte
7/28/2014 04:08:00 AM
Nice pictures.
The reality of it, comics as of now are over rated-I think I will save my energy and focus on creating pictures for my stories like in paintings and pieces of artwork. Then I will expand.
Comments
Popular Posts
Posted by
Jamie S Hinte
2/20/2022 07:49:00 PM
Kaykookiedough vs itszyrahhh
Posted by
Jamie S Hinte
6/08/2019 07:10:00 PM
adding instrumentals into edm and techno music.
Posted by
Jamie S Hinte
5/28/2023 06:29:00 PM
Lal: kaykookiedough one
Posted by
Jamie S Hinte
3/11/2022 10:23:00 PM
Trashy Rainy Day part 2
Comments
Post a Comment