STORIES ACROSS THE NET.
check back for updates.
best online comics and best stories
though best by me.
Dresden Cloak
I once stumbled upon this awesome comic site about five years ago. Follows the adventures of a female cyborg-or rather she was a full human at the beginning of the story but at the closing arc of the first storyline she was hurt badly from her battle and became a cyborg. It is mostly surrounded around science fiction and ideas of the like. It has its own cool style that I like very well Also very inspirational with ideas and themes expressed in the comic. The guy who writes and draws the comic is Aaron Diaz. I look up to this guy mostly for his art style and storytelling skills. Dresden Cloak.
Sliver Eye
This is the latest comic book I found out about, certain mystical and medieval quality is about it. Though some of it to me is a bit strange just by a bit, the artwork is amazing. The colors and the texture and character's appearance are what is most striking about this comic to me. The story is great and it focuses on characters that are dynamic. For example, the main character, an orphan boy called Enel does run away when he injures a woman out of fear of her approach. Usually you do not see the main character as a coward, I just thought that was interesting. Sliver Eye.
Treehouse by Atok
Treehouse is a comic that has a very original style. This style I also like. It is only in black and white and has a certain type of detail that seems to flow well and right. That's all I am going to say, the story is better explained by the comic than me. Treehouse.
best online comics and best stories
though best by me.
Dresden Cloak
I once stumbled upon this awesome comic site about five years ago. Follows the adventures of a female cyborg-or rather she was a full human at the beginning of the story but at the closing arc of the first storyline she was hurt badly from her battle and became a cyborg. It is mostly surrounded around science fiction and ideas of the like. It has its own cool style that I like very well Also very inspirational with ideas and themes expressed in the comic. The guy who writes and draws the comic is Aaron Diaz. I look up to this guy mostly for his art style and storytelling skills. Dresden Cloak.
Sliver Eye
This is the latest comic book I found out about, certain mystical and medieval quality is about it. Though some of it to me is a bit strange just by a bit, the artwork is amazing. The colors and the texture and character's appearance are what is most striking about this comic to me. The story is great and it focuses on characters that are dynamic. For example, the main character, an orphan boy called Enel does run away when he injures a woman out of fear of her approach. Usually you do not see the main character as a coward, I just thought that was interesting. Sliver Eye.
Treehouse by Atok
Treehouse is a comic that has a very original style. This style I also like. It is only in black and white and has a certain type of detail that seems to flow well and right. That's all I am going to say, the story is better explained by the comic than me. Treehouse.
Comments
Post a Comment