Sally May
Hey! Hey! It's
Sally May and
what do you think of your
day, hey yeah, sally may!
What do you think?
Of this world.
Sally May
Sally May
What kind of day is it good to be friends
with you never cause you never connect
with me even though I reach out to you,
you are out of my view.
Trying again to win your friendship and
affection, it all falls flat.
If I can never do that, I will just stop saying hey
and call it a day because it will never work that
way.
I will never be your friend that way.
Sally May and
what do you think of your
day, hey yeah, sally may!
What do you think?
Of this world.
Sally May
Sally May
What kind of day is it good to be friends
with you never cause you never connect
with me even though I reach out to you,
you are out of my view.
Trying again to win your friendship and
affection, it all falls flat.
If I can never do that, I will just stop saying hey
and call it a day because it will never work that
way.
I will never be your friend that way.
Comments
Post a Comment