The Ardiant Guardian of the Ardiant Name
" Question yourselves, you peasants!
Which is what and what is which!
Am I the king because I save your women,
your lives and maidens so much.
Have I slayed the many dragons that reveal
a destiny so grim?
Grimacing, is the form of evil that prefers to
stay hidden least it be cast out and murdered.
Does one have to go to extreme lengths to says
that the Ardiant Name is the name that sees truth
and honor? Not exactly, we hold our heads very high above you
peasants even though it is you who makes our duty.
Yes, we secretly understand that and thus we contain a hidden
evil. The ability to not recognize our wrong doing, we are not higher
than the law but lower if we contain a secret evil.
I commend you for listening, I will ask you to put me out of my
shame and execute the other Ardiant Guardians for they have gone
wicked and completely ignore their wrong doing. I ask you to avenge
the people they once where until they fell into evil's grasp. Will you agree
to be Ardiant and forever Ardiant and purify the Ardiant name?!"
Which is what and what is which!
Am I the king because I save your women,
your lives and maidens so much.
Have I slayed the many dragons that reveal
a destiny so grim?
Grimacing, is the form of evil that prefers to
stay hidden least it be cast out and murdered.
Does one have to go to extreme lengths to says
that the Ardiant Name is the name that sees truth
and honor? Not exactly, we hold our heads very high above you
peasants even though it is you who makes our duty.
Yes, we secretly understand that and thus we contain a hidden
evil. The ability to not recognize our wrong doing, we are not higher
than the law but lower if we contain a secret evil.
I commend you for listening, I will ask you to put me out of my
shame and execute the other Ardiant Guardians for they have gone
wicked and completely ignore their wrong doing. I ask you to avenge
the people they once where until they fell into evil's grasp. Will you agree
to be Ardiant and forever Ardiant and purify the Ardiant name?!"
Comments
Post a Comment