January 1940

January 1940
Let's see where was I?
A place where you can not ever die
I was you and I, a chess game, some
flicks from all distances some cake
and tea, that's how I felt when you were
with me in that space and that time,
we loved and planned out the human
race of this century and the next. Next,
unconsciously or rather consciously
to create a world renowned.

Down below, the world of this world.
This world in the minds of men and women
and children and elders and every group and every
time to this and the like where fighting a war.
Or rather anticipating, fighting or not participating
at all if they were lucky. The cries of men and women
came out as the onslaught continued.
No sorry can  tender/display what I feel.
But soon after there will be great times of appeal.
That will make a good time, a great era really real.

Comments

Popular Posts