30!
Hell yeah! I am 30!
I got my own apartment!
I got my own house and
I am ready to go and conquer
this world like its never been conquered
before.
Of harmony. Of strength and razor like thrust.
I will earn your trust. To be the best game changer
that there ever might be.
I am 30! So thirty and never really thirty in the sense
of sleeping around!
I am 30! And about to get to town!
Saving the world!
Saving the world!
I will never lean to your understanding.
Too demanding, I will be the last one standing!
I will be 30! And still alive!
I will be thirty forever alive.
I got my own apartment!
I got my own house and
I am ready to go and conquer
this world like its never been conquered
before.
Of harmony. Of strength and razor like thrust.
I will earn your trust. To be the best game changer
that there ever might be.
I am 30! So thirty and never really thirty in the sense
of sleeping around!
I am 30! And about to get to town!
Saving the world!
Saving the world!
I will never lean to your understanding.
Too demanding, I will be the last one standing!
I will be 30! And still alive!
I will be thirty forever alive.
Comments
Post a Comment