living life in a killer's home.
Living in a rental home.
Check out the tv, relaxing fine
everything is going to be alright but
what is this! I get a ringing call and
watch this on this station and there
is too much surprise and loss for
elation.
There has been a murder here.
I never knew I was living in a place
where women have been tortured,
a place of shame-that woman,
she knew my name. That woman's son
was the torturer yet no mention
and this ends in certain exit
and suspension of me forever
off this property. No ghosts or haunting
tortured feelings to
come and chase me.
Inspiration found here.
Check out the tv, relaxing fine
everything is going to be alright but
what is this! I get a ringing call and
watch this on this station and there
is too much surprise and loss for
elation.
There has been a murder here.
I never knew I was living in a place
where women have been tortured,
a place of shame-that woman,
she knew my name. That woman's son
was the torturer yet no mention
and this ends in certain exit
and suspension of me forever
off this property. No ghosts or haunting
tortured feelings to
come and chase me.
Inspiration found here.
Comments
Post a Comment