march 2040

1. Surviving we are just surviving.
Many of society has gone away
and we are the remainder of it.

I wake up sometimes in the night
with fright, there is something creeping
me with horrendous fight and might.
To say the least, these visitors care not
to show their faces, only act in a way to
conceal their actions in an event that
seems likely to happen by the public.

Get into your mind, control your thoughts
and actions this is them.

2.
The game was in a room that seemed of the 1990's feel.
The children were happy in this low roofed wooden room
with raised floors and platforms, places and couches to sit on
these platforms. That was a dream I had a while back through a
tough time. Now, I have made up my mind it was not the past
but the future.

Comments

Popular Posts