cartel of animals
they came upon me
like nobody, no family
no person, no being-
just a cartel of animals
yes, a cartel of animals
I say, I know, they are a cartel
of animals.
They are a.. cartel!
A cartel of animals!
A cartel of animals!
Ain't got anything on me.
No, a cartel of animals do not have
anything against me.
Can never own me, or be for me.
I have to just kill them and let them
be in the back of memory!
can't see, all the blood and sweat and
all the tears and gore and the scores
of war are nothing but agony for the
defense of imbeciles and jackasses here!
I rage a war. I rage a war on these animals.
I rage it loud and in certain speed and style.
A cartel of animals!
A cartel of animals!
Ain't got anything on me.
No, a cartel of animals do not have
anything against me.
Can never own me, or be for me.
I have to just kill them and let them
be in the back of memory!
like nobody, no family
no person, no being-
just a cartel of animals
yes, a cartel of animals
I say, I know, they are a cartel
of animals.
They are a.. cartel!
A cartel of animals!
A cartel of animals!
Ain't got anything on me.
No, a cartel of animals do not have
anything against me.
Can never own me, or be for me.
I have to just kill them and let them
be in the back of memory!
can't see, all the blood and sweat and
all the tears and gore and the scores
of war are nothing but agony for the
defense of imbeciles and jackasses here!
I rage a war. I rage a war on these animals.
I rage it loud and in certain speed and style.
A cartel of animals!
A cartel of animals!
Ain't got anything on me.
No, a cartel of animals do not have
anything against me.
Can never own me, or be for me.
I have to just kill them and let them
be in the back of memory!
Comments
Post a Comment