Shutter Bursts 2.

In the past, or rather at the end of last year, an extraordinary idea jotting down discovery was made.
Using years and months as guiders to success, fulfillment of purpose was accomplished. Meaning, this method places each post as a day, month or hour of a future year. You can add how many goals you want for this idea, even as a prediction guide or planning guide. Usually you assess how many points per post you want for your end goal. I usually use two. In the past, when I first introduced this method, I used two points. In the future I will use two points but these Shutter Bursts will cover a how wide range of new idea. The Modern, The Amazing, The Adventure, The Youth, Great Events and The Buildings. These are the new categories and they have sub-categories which I will not introduce here.
Yes, they are back with vengeance.

Comments

Popular Posts