Mindopener before I begin my book.
I have ventured onto many forums in late. From the news forms on Facebook, to the news forms on CNN to comic book groups on facebook, to find one conclusion. There is hardly any unity amongst people, in some places the unity is less and in others it is more. In some places the stupidity is more and other places the stupidity is less. The point is there are many people with different views and not all these views are right. Basically there is right and wrong, some people do and do not know that they are doing wrong. But when it comes down to it, everything will either be wrong or right and does who have done wrong will have to pay for their actions. This is one of the themes of my following work. But you will find togetherness, like you would not find probably anywhere in a CNN forum, but a family type of togetherness. They all relate to another and have conflicts sometimes but one thing is certain they never do anything to hurt another in a dire manner. They know right and they know wrong but mostly choosing what is right. Not wrong.
Just saying this book completely goes against anybody who is a progressive, who is a republican, who is a killer of potential and those who have lost a grip of reality. I do not care about equal marriage rights for those I see as a threat to humanity. I do not care about anyone who can not take care of their own body because of laziness. I do not care about people who defy logic and reason.
This is not the book for you, if you are that. If you do not like this, do not support my blog, don't comment on it-I plead with you.
I am expressing one idea that stands tall against all these things I feel are very, very silly.
This is the simple matter that many of this generation have escaped from. Right.
I will not do wrong when I know the right and the consequences for wrong actions, more than anyone.
That is all I have to say.
I stand tall in my way.
That is the right way.
Just saying this book completely goes against anybody who is a progressive, who is a republican, who is a killer of potential and those who have lost a grip of reality. I do not care about equal marriage rights for those I see as a threat to humanity. I do not care about anyone who can not take care of their own body because of laziness. I do not care about people who defy logic and reason.
This is not the book for you, if you are that. If you do not like this, do not support my blog, don't comment on it-I plead with you.
I am expressing one idea that stands tall against all these things I feel are very, very silly.
This is the simple matter that many of this generation have escaped from. Right.
I will not do wrong when I know the right and the consequences for wrong actions, more than anyone.
That is all I have to say.
I stand tall in my way.
That is the right way.
Comments
Post a Comment