Dark and Stormy
Dark stormy day and nay,
you never get in my way
what is the light in you
weather of dark and blur gloom
that I might find light in my own
soul, I must be of the rain and all the
people of the outside birthday parties think
it is a pain but I do delight in the rain and
forever never feel its pain. Unless its acid,
then I will strike up my fist at the corporations
who run my energy for the sake of the rain
and then they would consider me a real pain
because I love the rain.
Inspiration here. never mind, lost the pic.
you never get in my way
what is the light in you
weather of dark and blur gloom
that I might find light in my own
soul, I must be of the rain and all the
people of the outside birthday parties think
it is a pain but I do delight in the rain and
forever never feel its pain. Unless its acid,
then I will strike up my fist at the corporations
who run my energy for the sake of the rain
and then they would consider me a real pain
because I love the rain.
Comments
Post a Comment