why drawing is still better than ai.
The concept drawing that I did in a few minutes is way better than everything I created in ai using a prompt trying to mirror the image. Some could say I did not word it correctly but no-my results prove that it was worded correctly but the results just not good and ultimately you are settling.
Main gripes in list form; no 3-d view aka over head view, lack of viewpoints essential in art, image only matches by extensive research in how to manipulate ai art on its foundations, no really short shorts that are frayed,
Ultimately in this work you basically do not have an equal. The drawing is the superior version and why is that? It is because the character has character and ultimately is not what? Just seemingly incomplete or having extensive errors. The problem with ai art is that it seems overtly underfinished even when it seems to be polished. There are too many hair strands that just form nonsense shapes not because art but because of program and things just aren't completed or finalized. What is there to say that ai is often posturing incomplete works as finished ones and is helping people not commit to the ideas in their head giving these underbaked artworks.
The work I got in return is not what I asked for and ultimately you could say that it does not come close to the design of the drawing. Nope it is so far away-no dynamic view and the clothes whilst trying-there are no braids and the braids are not multicolored. There are no great steam vents and literally at this point I can just draw it better. I do not want something so generic that its bland. The 3-d view overhead was to give it energy but that is dead because AI says that they only have certain values in their work aka they don't have any works that did a 3-D view over head with a character in a dynamic pose. Its just too difficult. I could just feed the stuff into the ai by the different control net features but there is no point in that! You are basically giving the ai the answers that it needed to come up with.
Adding my little two images however things change and the ai at least levitates the woman off the ground and then you tweak the suggestions in the prompt and you get something at least close to the ideas in the drawing. But the great point is that it is a great deal away from what I drew and so no-Ai cannot replace good drawing at all.
Comments
Post a Comment