The great exclamation

 The great problem there is and the problem with the site since 2016 nearest the summer since; was trying to make mk mzodern sometime some type of nice brand that could be consumable by everyone. But no it cannot be it is highly personalized because it is my experience ,my views and features truths that people cannot handle. Oh yes, it's my fault for letting it become domesticated when it is wild and untamed. Most people have it out for the site because it has adult content which is pretty sad itself. Do you expect that people stay children  forever? No, the literal hate for free expression I bet even the sexual kind is disgusting. I'm literally saying it's my fault for trying to make this more general audience friendly when in fact a general audience could not handle the information. Trying to appease these people in the search for money it's just my fault and worse it's also my fault for trusting people who never earned it. Those women who I spoke so highly of on the site and never in any sexual context then just betrayed my trust over and over again. Somehow stealing my project and using it to do stupid s*** and really trying to blame what they had done on me with my work unfinished. The thing is about the damage is done. Every time  I go out in public and even see some some woman I like I realize that I do not know them and ultimately don't like you these people any chances. For why, it is because literally anyone I gave a chance for 10 years all did the same did the same s*** pretty much and never apologized for it. Funny it is you are supposed to live in a society where people are so entitled to hate you and then want to pick pieces of you that they can like. Yeah I do the same do the same s*** do the same s*** and say hello for a little bit for a minute and tolerate a person and then friend zone a person and then worse trying to utilize a person because you realize that logically you have pissed off a person and wasted  a good opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts