And when I did; the flight continued
I often trying to extend the grapevine of peace and prosperity but you see it's like dealing with barbarians. These people are sick and they are disgusting and have no sense of self-respect. I'm telling you about it I'm telling you about it and as it is; it's terrible that the next generation of humans from 2013 fall class of a certain region literally are filled some of the most the worst human beings ever imaginable. They could not respect me as I truly was and had such a great problem with it that they did terrible acts collimating in what and what could be a terrorist attack against me. Some of these people really were dreaming things they had no business dreaming.
Whilst in the past I would have welcomed these ideas but truly after what they did and have continued to do to this day you can f*** you can forget about that that s*** forever. Now I don't want to be anyone's boyfriend, I don't want to be anyone second place, anyone's second side thing or some some person to be trying some sexual delicacy; I am just me. These people had a chance to be with me naturally but they refuse to do it naturally and warp their ideas that I was the predator when all I did was be nice to them. Now some people must think I'm stupid and literally don't think I don't know what the f*** they do. The f****** s*** that made me even right about them further. These people love their time in the spotlight and their spotlight but cannot even be bothered to realize they are second place people because they value theirselves as such.
These entitled f**** and take s*** that does not belong to them thinking I belong to them and really much as far as couldn't be couldn't be true. These little bastards are far off better than me but literally but literally want what I have that I worked on hard. You think anyone think anyone give me a f****** car to go zoom zoom everywhere and be sexually active and all this f****** s*** ! I made my choice that I would rather work on my goals than just settle for shit. Let me tell you there is no school for comics and the eastern side of the world nor eastern has no jobs for you. Everything I created was not to be greedy or be full of shit or be full of myself but to be creative! To get to the next levels but no, I am surrounded by retards. Literal fucking privileged entitled retards who think upon their parasocial relationship with you and think that it is okay and alright to scoop something in progress that you are not deserving of. You are too cowardly to do anything for yourself that no one is asking if you. But you find determination to be a little bitch and find some courage to be an individual but doing the worst shit. What demons raised you? You don't deserve it and worse you stole it and like god damn! Never do you realize the harm you cause.
You're a b**** ass literally do not even know how hard a person even had it to even get to college and after all that s*** still work on comics or their goals. Everything these people everything these people have done is this this f*** everything everything I have been working on and f***** and say f****** and that's okay. But it's not and it's just not acceptable to even dare intervene in a person's life to which you are only making worse when you steal their s*** and they literally are poor. They really don't have any friends no real for no real family an ultimately no one behind their goals and you do this s***. Yeah that's going to make me want to sleep in the bed with you. Get f****** real mate.
When is even worse is that people don't even understand that how badly they f***** up they they will never be able to come back from that. You made your decision for life and you cannot come back from that. Making me for years toil and toil around some b**** damned reality where I struggle to even be what I consider is mediocre. Stopped my literal ascent after you stole my fucking goods and you think a person wants to pull at your hair in before some shit? No fucking way man. Its over and if you still want to dream, maybe just write the shit down and reflect how life could have been if you weren't violent,nasty, hostile and just ugly. Realize that you fucked up and whether you like it or not will carry it and look back on this mistake for years because you already do it.
You attacked this site earlier this 2023 year for that reason and when you look back realizing ten years has passed from college; you will regret that you closed your mind and opportunities you really had to even get to know people. I am saying that all these people did was comfort theirselves that the values and little world they lived in before college was sole and supreme. I never was like that because literally what type of environment loathe comics and learning of them could never normal nor productive. I was always trying to branch out to make the dream true and when I did the flight continued.
Comments
Post a Comment