the truth

 Never mentioned before there is a 2nd  mindgames story where of course features Tresh but the conviction and story elements are different. An important story is that before Calamatia I was working on this work to post to the blog; it was going to be a temporary replacement but no it would turn out a person was thinking way too small. To be said a person was tired of working on works and really much that one day I mentioned that I was picked up from the school by my parents-I tried to work on the 3rd chapter but what really I realize now is that I should not have given up. But it gets to me to realize the whole ambition of being with these women was the whole thing holding me back. This ambition of not being good enough was holding me back. Now, people have made their choices and said what they wanted to without even granting me a chance to even be. They literally do not even know me and want to do things that are afront to my peace. Whilst a person wanted to reach these women it was Calamatia that made me realize who was hunting me and that I was not welcomed. The idea of these people even being good was ludricious. These people down bad for my blood. I think its to be said they aren't smart at all and like bruh, I wanted to be talking about this for the longest time. I tried to keep the fire going after they attacked me with Roman Girls but meh, they could not even understand what the fuck they had fucked up. They had a good thing coming.

Let us examine deeper this; 

A dude who not only was not racist but is not sexist. Considerably the norm of many men in that dorm and even the campus beyond were to be sexist and racist at the same time. How many times have I posted those dudes calling girls, "asian sluts"? Many times and you dareth not know this shit? Thinking you live in the land of nonfrugal and the criminal. You detested the people in the "hood" who actually pay taxes on their homes when you were surrouned by the people who wanted you so unconsensually.  Actually thinking I was them was stupid when you of course spoke more to the lot of them than me and want to project what they are onto me. Getting angry and in a fit rage for you lot are stupid. You think people want to be sexist and racist to get you? No, I rather not change anything about me for anyone and never have and never will.

Now, folks the creative works I actually do are what? Not even something that is simple or easy to do and you people think you can do better? Are you serious?! You barely get reality to even make fiction that is grounded to even resonate with people. All you would make is some dumb, racist and sexist republican flith even if you claim democracy. I really gotta say if you were even in that spot to attack me; you are no ally to any black people at all. You people are so entitled you think the reality you live trumps all but no; you are just stupid and entitled to think that. Things may seem to work out following this life you live but eventually everything catches up to you. I think that really much no one understands my works other than me. 

Its childish to take these connections we have naturally to use them against me and just its so embarassing that why would I have to be connected to these people who are fools and the biggest fools of them all. We are talking I have to hand hold you for you to act approriate but when you cannot do that these people go off the rails. The go so far off the rails and then they block you from contacting them after they seriously injure you. The fuck. The complexity of my works destroyed for years because of you people! How much I had to do in pain even how to manveur around what you did. Its like the summon of idiots. First you fuckers barge in and then you try to get every little dumbass against me. Its my fault you people have no respect for genius but its time that people learn that you will be the ones who eat the dust of failure. Your victories are not even victories but lies you tell yourself. Truly what have you ever thought for yourself and even really done for yourself. You treat a person as if a fucking fool! You never made any real attempt to even understand me and your dareth try to think my creative works belong to you. Its stupid! You are only a reader and you have no value beyond that. You aren't anyone's plus one and even if then and even if romantic; you still have no right to hinder a person for years for your ego. What I want? Is to break the ego that dare raise its hand at me that day.

Break the ego and make you submissive to follow the simple fucking rules of piece out and leave a person alone for good. Oh, you people have made a person work so hard to get back to a place they should never have been forced along! Like fuck you all and I hope you realize that no one wants to be with you. All that ended that moment on that day. Like bruh you must seriously think your role in life is terrorize a person. I was already stretched then and it was because of the machinations of you people but I was not aware of these things back then but the truth was revealed to me in that one moment. Its just not good what you people did. 

Never could work on Mindgames at all the way I was intended to and never once is there such a notion that you are innocent when you tried to take the one think that is me as strangers. I don't want to even know you. Fuck off. A person tried to speak to you and you dare attack them. There is to be said that you did not stop me from doing anything really but all you did was add into my own suffering. Why? Because you want to believe that evil wins and so you can look no further than what you gave up on. You gave up on so much believing there was no way your dreams could become true. You made that decision but you never will make it for me. The great thing about thinking you are the maker of reality is that really your scale of thought is so little it would not take much for people to outsmart you but the level of damage you did just cannot ever be undone.  You don't come back from this and maybe you let people kill your dreams of being with me thinking they were right. You never gave me a chance because you never will give yourself one. The whole thing is that you let the evil win. There will never be any happy endings and any physical relations or whatever. Its just not going to happen. What you did was so heinous that it could not be saved all the promise anything could be. 

It could have been like Archie and yes I will speak to you about shit your monkey asses don't surely fucking know. Archie were everyone gets along and there is a community vibe. A people did not have to be lovers or even friends but have this common respect for another but you have nothing like that but monkey anal rage and hate that a person just did not slide into your clit with no effort on your part. That is what you wanted. For people to take control and tell you how to live your life but that just means you are sad. You wanted abuse but I am not for that and you want to get angry? You out of your mind pieces of shit really don't know how wrong you are and yet continue your honky tonky way worshipping your 70 year old cunt idol.

Made everything so bad that not even there is a hope years later that people just forget these ways but no its inspires the degenerates of the next come up for years and never ceases. Never!  Which means I cannot even get a girlfriend because almost everyone becomes corrupted by this "woe me bullshit" and just give on being good and go for the evil beans. Man, fuck you people again. Like are fucking serious and then you lept out of dodge for what? Because you realize the shit you have done. The damage you have done and want to pretend you never did it in the first place. A person is not going to give you help but a person is going to write everything you all never wanted to hear. Show you what you never wanted to see. And make you hear what you never wanted to hear. That suffices as revenge enough. 

If I cannot even live without then you will not live without these constant barrages of rage; there is to be said that ultimately you are fucking stupid-you ultimately did all this because you were sad and did not want to admit your feelings because your parents are racist, sexist and stupid? I am to say it be a blessing in disguise for you to do what you did and that I avoided you at foremost. If a person could know what you were beforehand then maybe they would have avoided you at all costs.

You not realize that a person works everyday literally with few hours of sleep to work on their craft and they have no help. They have no mentor. There is no supporter or supporters aka no one who ever reads this site donates any fucking thing for all the insightful stuff on this blog; no one frankly gives a fuck and just reads and steals the ideas for theirselves which is why I stopped posting because things don't get better, you know that? After all that shit you did that day it was only me making it better but I cannot control what other people do clearly. What a person should have done instead of talking would have been simply to beat all your asses like seriously because you would never listen. Nothing would ever change. But me writing it out will make you realize what reality is and that it will never go away!

You cannot change what you did. It will never be unchanged. It will never be undone. You cannot unfuck it. You know when I was writing about meeting that woman in the park; it gets to me how a person just gave up and ultimately how your legacy still continues and how its still grows infamy. You fools are so fucking stupid that all you have done for your feminism is allowed women to lose their rights because you promoted eugenics. You followed that harlan you liked as chancellor and you let her influence the field so that the governor who is not even smart comes up with this idea of bounties over the women's bodies and this just goes nationwide as you fuckers do going to supreme court and blam! You are the people who harm yourself and really for what power of autonomy you do have you waste it shackling yourself and just hindering your true potential. You people will never reach your true potential and that door is closed. You have all but closed it because you never gave yourself a chance. Its too late by now to change anything. You wanted to believe evil wins-you ought to give just up on yourself completely because no way in hell will you unfuck all you did.

You smithed me a hardworker and ultimately I will not stop the hardwork. I will not stop but I will continue to whatever there was supposed to be. If you can read this then you cannot stop me. That is the game you like to play, stop Jamie but no more. If you did not like the truth then; its going to be harder for you to swallow.

Comments

Popular Posts