Retrospective incoming
What's up basically is that I am going to write my whole thesis on what went wrong with my college experience and basically it boils down to black hatred and the use of black people still to this day for labor entertainment and slavery. Looking back my friends that is what that is what I have realized it is what it is. When I think of my former friends I realize they they were just tolerating me and mostly disparaging every other black person that walk by because they weren't other background and that is pretty sad you have to realize. I don't think I think a person goes to college to experience such hate and ultimately haha the joke is on them. The experience open my eyes to the level of corruption that there is in the education market and just in general of the workings of Houston indeed. I doubt that it was going to be good time and I'll be free of the the so-called ghetto people but no those people those people I hung out with mostly ghetto classless pieces of s*** that literally grift, grift and grift. I think that when you got so many people against you that you realize it's because you aren't you are not some servant some serving in the state or match their ideal much their ideals of what of what black people actually are. Much and much these people are not nice.
When I think about really and what I'm thinking about the most is what I experienced at that place it it was like I got to pretend to be someone else so these b****** would never would never f*** with the real me. So basically basically what does that mean? You cannot be alone with these people as they are totally against you.
Do you think if these people really don't even like me that my creations would even be safe. I'm gonna be real 😎 band say faqk no.
Comments
Post a Comment