d(design0athon)

 Whilst I like writing on this site my friends; the health of me and especially the health of my mind is more important than the website. Like that day those people ganged up on me I decided that I would not return or continue onward until something was resolved.. Originally there were to be these different comics per magazine under the MM culture magazine. Yes, the great thing is that a person continued making these magazines. They continued and though they were not of the subjects I would want to see. I now announce a new advent; the real Design-A-Thon.  Like man oh man, can we be honest. Those people at a community college could not know graphic design if it bit them on the ass. We are talking the most boring designs and then this teacher if you can call the scam artist that steals my fucking design. Like wow. You people had your moment in the sun and now that is all over. Each and every MK MZODERN theme will be expanded upon.  We going crazy like you allowed those bitches to just run wild and have no good behavior and just being racist on all of that.  Like damn; you people literally lost your minds and then lost everything. I literally will not stiffle myself any longer.

Comments

Popular Posts