Faith.
I really got to say that some people deserve nothing good in life! That is to be said that these women have conned me out of what is mine. Ultimately stealing my intellectual property so they can have fun with it just because they don't value it. I am just going to say that I will not be sharing my works so easily with an audience cannot be trusted. I was so positive before making this advent and doing what needed to be done. None of it was easy. I think to say that when I was making Adroit Chica; it makes it too easy to avoid the really desperate reality of things. You could have been happy but adults cannot be adults and not groom suspectible girls to their racist whims. You try when there are no resources to help you out and really people too fucking dumb to even realize the level of what you are doing and that life is much more than putting on a false happy face whilst you just get these As but whatever fucks mean and do diddly shit in actual learning. Oh, I learned but it was never easy. People whom you want to be something are just the worst. You put faith into people who help nothing and do nothing.
Comments
Post a Comment