I created everything

 I created everything that is on this side until you see and so you see it's all wrong when people mess around with the grand order of things. I  just found  this site so I could write things down in privacy against those conspiring against me and my heart but these people I have found reading my have nothing else to do but try to f*** with me. It's pretty sad that people miss the potential to learn and develop some skills and talents by following this blog if not realize that society has much more to offer than their then their dull existence but f*** no. Just do anything you want and say anything you want and just try just try to f*** with things you don't even understand so you can be big headed and think that your way is the only way. No you're just a dumb little piece of s***who doesn't know when to quit.

Comments

Popular Posts