I am dun.

 Another moment of the author being a fool for some months. Its like thinking feelings will be processed but they never will be and ultimately what the fuck is a person even thinking? After all that shit at that school; you think there will be blissful happiness? Geez. Talk about a let down but whatever. That is over now. I was being nice to the little punk ass bitches out there but now that there is to be no happiness never in any nook or any cranny; I just will go full out war on the sons of bitches. Find them out, throw them and stick them with the ash of their consequences. Want to dream of imaginary sons and daughters when you had a chance to have real ones? That is on you. I don't care. You made an enemy out of me. It will never change. 

I got to take some time to tell you folks that ultimately there be too much damage a person has gone through. That last happening was the last fucking one. No one more of this stupid, stupid, stupid and utterly dumb fucking shit where you want to dream of being with someone but no you are just a coward and ultimately just hate a person, use them for your own ego, attainment and power! So sick and fucking tired of being the fucking friend! Then a person is just fucked over and people do whatever they want. Yea, enough of that shit. 

I gotta tell you some of you people could not even stand a person even being remotely black for a minute! I got to say that ultimately what hope is there for you to realize that a person is greatly much more and you just want something that does not exist and just are crazy. I am done playing the little fucked game. Being driven to do stuff I don't even want to be doing just to get away from the scent of the crazies. Waste my time and energy for years behind crazy people who I did not know were crazy who dareth attack me for what is a racist ego and hubris! Well they can shoove it!

They are bland people. They have nothing going for them but to steal my shit! Steal my ideas and steal my life if not its work. I am done.

Comments

Popular Posts