the Adroit Chica.
So if you read the previous post; Adroit Chica is like a person who comes in 5 years late and thinks they are the start and the center of everything. Its very funny. Now, whilst a person could have talked to them and all this jazz; ultimately by their desposition and how they even became against me when I literally never spoke to them-we would have never gotten along. I would never be able to have peace at the school and ultimately I write this whole game to tell of how people just don't know me at all but want to pretend. Never give a person a chance and be hot and heavy to jump the gun. You don't get to that shit really and ultimately why would I do it for this person when I never have for anyone else. Its just sad. They are not that smart and I think that if they were to gaze upon this work maybe they could learn some life skills and maybe empathy.
I don't have to explain why I never spoke to the person but you know after experiencing the same shit 500 times over which is like half a thousand; I have gotten so tired. My god. I was tired. The people doing the same shit and wanting to give me the run around and you think she was going to be different? No, these type of college know it alls even if they are community college know it alls think they are master of reality and master of conformity and ultimately that they dicate reality and what is socially acceptable and everyone is going to follow them but its nonsense.
Did you know that a person is tired. I just want to be done with these people. The only way to be done with them is to basically tell the whole truth man to each detail and make them suffer for they live in lala land and the truth harms them. When I saw this girl as hot as she looked-I reasoned to basically not jump into things because you literally know what? This person is a freak. Like already seeing me from the window deciding I was prime male and stuff and wanting to date me but only speaking in 3rd person of me in earshot. I don't believe that "men should do it nonsense" because I respect women. You think I could not just use people in the opportune time before they theirselves are cognent of reality regarding me and just decide who I am to them. No, that is abusive and ultimately would never do it but that does not mean a school won't, a cult won't, a clique won't nor would a sorority ( more on that later) take advantage of a person in their formative thinking stages to manipulate them and control them. But here is the thing folks people choose their masters and these people rather be kept by a school or some cult, religious order or republican party than be for theirselves and actually commit to a feeling.
I commit to feelings when I try to talk to people, yes, but it comes to a point where you cannot just continue these feelings and ultimately whilst I appreciated this woman thinking fondly of me its just that they refused to take the first step and basically would say in 3rd person that, " my mother said the dude would take the first step". Like bruh, I am tired and I literally am not going outside to jump into something that would literally harm me. I think back to fall 2016 to the event I call calamtia, it was a calamity because I did not know when to withdraw and fight another day. The thing is folks, you can never know what a person is going through. No, the human mind is much more complex than being made to thought for someone else to feel pleasure. Ultimately, no stranger is owed the complex thoughts of my mind than what I give freely for my own gains of course. Ah, this girl thought by ego she could get me alone but refused to do the most simple thing. Like talk to a person. You never going to get anywhere if you cannot speak to a person about what you feel. Now, a person was just tired and whilst I made the effort with some other people that semester; its because I did not feel threatened by them aka that they would flip on me and become a threat or go yandere. But homegirl she went yandere to a degree that like really what is she even doing. You think that really its good to be attacked by so many little women in the first place and then be attacked by another generation essentially of the same kind of freaks but so much dumb.
The girl was dumb. Realize that you should not be so desperate that you would do anything for attention and openly I have no respect for them. How dare you speak of me in 3rd person; do I not exist and ultimately maybe most people would not appreciate being spoken about in 3rd person to be honest unless their vain and then your relationship really is not going to last. Shit, bruh maybe if I was like 18 I would have gone over but I don't think that relationship would have lasted. The woman I think has no self respect. Would you want me to control you and take advantage of you knowing full well that a person is like 5 years older than you and has more knowledge? The answer is no! But you act as if I had done that in the first place to which I never did. Lol.
Maybe if the girl literally did not hang out with this blonde dude so much a person could have spoken to them or whatever but you know its shit that you want to think I am so important and then put this blonde dude ahead of me when I am just sitting out there like 3 times near you and you never approach. You expect me this older dude to fit into some dynamic of a fourth wheel. Yea, I am not dating your friend and this is not one tree hill. Like bruh, I was already doing that with another woman but like that is my mistake but surely doing it twice was never going to save anything.
A man was tired and ultimately damn girl never helped herself out. Like do you think a person can literally lift a mountain and speak to a person because that is what I was doing. Homegirl wanted to eat two bagels at the price of one. So basically this person goes around and becomes bent against me and trying to beat the living shit out of me and ruining my peace for a great deal of last year and this one last insult to years of abuse really got to me. She could have been the fresh new start but it did not work out because of meddling and the girl just having no empathy and no brain really. Like do you think people want to date someone who will just follow after them word after word. That is not love-that is just abuse and really much ew. So I am just going to help olde stupid realize what the fuck they fucked up.
Comments
Post a Comment