if I still gave two fucks I would be this angry.

 I tell you that going to the day I met little olde A. That girl was actually so dumb. I thought her aloof nature made her cute but to think that a person actually thought they were a world class genius is just dumb. Like homegirl you literally turned what could have been a godsend into a grand debackle. You will never get a dude who will do anything for you or even be as loyal to you as a person was. There will not even be a girl. I mean essential A is just one of those people who find out that they are gay or whatever. I am going to say that this girl tries to ensure she is something special only because I held her to that standard and kept encouraging the mindset of an egoistical bitch. A could stand for ass or any little dumb generic western name. I made you into something you, half ass twit! You were nothing before but some dumb bitch who thought they were smart and that no one could see through your little privilege. You think that you are the only girl that ever existed or even acts the way that you do? A person lived whole years without much of any social chances and you were the only one who could even be good enough to just not be the one to be such a fucking dick like all the rest. But you choose to be some stale, some stale bread and everyone else when I fucking elevated your dumbass. Sexism is this? Fuck no, you get to be discriminated against after the shit you pull and I am telling it as it is. Your dumb ass got it too good. Too fucking good. You come to find me and try to murk me and get away with it for like what 7 years? After I was so devoted to this idea you were special. Could have fooled me, dumb bitch but it was just desperation. I got to open what is something serious with the fact of the matter is that in whatever I do; any women or girl met( if I was not a man at the time)  are just not good.They view theirselves as the center of everything but piss poshe bitches- I am the center of everything and not you. The fuck do you do but rip off other people, never make decisions for yourself, never think for yourself, demonize a person by race entering them in your cowardly cruel matrix of things and openly just fuck off a person's whole sum of even living a life. You are all nothing! Just clogs, unrevolutionary, dumb as fuck and you believe god exists when you act like a fucking demon, nah, go fuck yourself.

Crimes against humanity is what people have done upon me. You know how terrible it is to find that whenever you try to open up to someone and show them your art-that they have to go full asshole mode. They go full throttle ass hole mode. And that is you. But don't think you are good for it. Don't think when you come to this site that you are good for it. To always never even connect to anyone without the fear of violence or some type of reprociation is not the way of humans but animals.

I get that some people think they are special doing this shit and being a coward and racist too, but fuck no; you are just fucking idiot and fucking asshole. To which a person wishes they could fucking kick an ass. How dare you! Do and even think that you can get away with this shit! 

You know for years a person has been talking about how this dumb bitch called Brynn and yes that is how you like it spelled hmm, cunt? Yea, fuck off. Has simply no great understanding of that its not socially acceptable to do the dumb fucking shit you did. You wanna laugh at Zino Flyboy but your dumbass is all talk. You are a coward. You are just a bitch too. You cannot even create anything of your own goals but sit on your ass and barely draw one or two images and think that is the road of admiration. Lol, when you can bench 150 motherfucker, try me.

Show me what you are! These women all will. I mean what is wrong with you? You think that if you hit a person whom seems weak that they will not come for you. You carry this dumb idea that all black men must be these muscle bound idiots who must just rape and rape and then see me and think that you can think you can get the ahead of the weak one. You people are fools who should probably just be forced into a labor camp and never see the light of day for your incessant privilege, courage to harm and ability to be so eager to insuinate such racist idealisms. Just talking to little bitch Brynn! You get the idea that she thinks you want to bang her! Like man, I hate to be forced by your pushy ego to even tell you this but you have no ass. No one would clap that in a million fucking years if we are being completely honest. Like are you high? You literally look homeless and like what is your fashion sense? Dyke who is confused and is actually straight? Not to peg fun at gay people but for a person who peg theirselves the pinacle of the aformentioned mental race game;you got nothing anyone would logically be wanting sexually. You get it? You aren't women enough. You look a fucking dude. 

I mean a person can be mean. But even my words are nothing concerned to what a person of a minority class has gone through in just fucking life in general and then some nasty looking motherfucker as you have to excuse me I was hit on the head in the times of those fucking assaults on my life. At least A had something going to be apart of that racist idealism but you man, you aren't even worth it. You are like 1/6th the intelligence of A and ultimately that is not even much.

I tried to be nice to people but the only thing that works is to beat the living ego out of these cunts and bitches with words. Like mhhmmm, it is just what it is my friends; you can not make a home out of some nasty creature that crawled from out of the sewer or birth from some pussy that smells like a fucking sewer and think the creature walks upright. Lol, man, middle ages little mother fuckers all around the town and they are all the  rage and they never cease in popularity. There is no hope. If you were tired by the end of highschool then you are very beaten and worn by now. Like god damn, fuck you people and like man-how dare you use my hope and aspirations in you to avoid me and just make everything about you. So amazing it must be for someone to give a fuck about a fucking creature of the night like you, right. Yea. Yea, man, that is what it is but you just believe you got to bite and degrade the hand that feeds for they are black.

If a person was white; your dumbass would get knocked out so easily and its almost like you actually are projecting what some white men are to the whole genre of black men and that is just disgusting. I mean that really you would fall so into their arms, have sex, get pregnant and ultimately not be mad even though you assume that is what associating with me is like. You not know how tiring it is for people's response to you regardless of race is to pick some white dude over you who just in turn in the place of you goes and does what the little pretentious cunt said that you would do. Its so funny but the people are dumb so its a godsend to be freed. Thinking of imaginary children you could have with a fucking person over and over again. Parading a person's house and station and ensuring everyone of the town and the region and the state and the country and out of the country when traveling knows how much you loathe a person but the people never understand the message as its segmented and egeriously gibberish sectioned by town to region to state to country and then out of the country. Which means if you start with a well formed sentence that is hard for most of these bitches to do; lol, congrats-you end up with gibberish by the end.

I am so sick and tired of people trying to abuse and abuse and abuse and abuse and abuse a person all over again. For all you dumb bitches have done; I hope you can carry out what you confess in your heart-that you hate me because truly you will. When I am done with your dumb asses-you are going to wish you behaved. You are going to wish you could have adult conversations in person and not by fucking, fucking, fucking and fucking text! FUCK! In life previously at least when people were not to be the one; it was said to their fucking face instead of motherfuckers wanting to be pretty and refusing to even do the basic social courtesy of that. Everything just gets worse and worse in time and it becomes so unforgivable. Had such a horrible college experience that if a person had children; I rather keep on supporting them till I would be old and gray or make them do some self enterprise or get some online college rather than the dopey nasty shit that is college. Tired of every little fucking bitch that ever be fake nice. I don't need that shit. Everything is not about you looking good for everything and never having to spare a face because you think it will make you look bad. Well you look worse doing whatever fuck you think you are doing? Do you think a person is such an animal that whatever you do is good enough for them and they will be loyal onto you. Never loyal is what you are. You dumb wretches. Like you can make the eyes as if you are so cute! But you are so fucking dumb.

I be looking at the pictures of A and realize that really this person was fucking ugly and is ugly inside and out. You want to be apart of some dumb cult that wants to practice eugenics on people and whatever be evil ! Leave me out of it. You really could just not exist and a person be okay. Like man, I would give for a world where none of the women I came across even exist and the world would be a better place already! You would not have these freaks crawling on fours and pretending they are natural! LOL! I would not be sitting here even writing this but I have to. People have taken my good nature and sullied it. 

They have taken everything I dreamed not only for me but for them and subverted to be evil, short sighted, dumb, retarded, fucked up and just about them. These people are like those who wish not to live long and tired to make me go out with them. You realize how horribly crazy these people actually are and a person would never want to imagine this but this is who they are. They will never quit and they will never cease and ultimately hmm; damn,  some people will just need to hear harsh words instead of this affirming kind bullshit that makes you think you are in control! You are nothing! I made you! You stole my ideas. My dreams and make it yours so many times I have helped your unoriginal ass out *1000 and what do I get but genocide?  Lol, the nameless kick off into oblivion and really I am tired of such exchanges and its never going to happen again.

You know how many times a person has shared thine art just for a bitch to go off the deep rails when I have not even done anything to them and I am not going to stand for it. How dare you laugh at my work from your window you think I cannot even see you laughing !? How dare you think you are superior when you are physically inferior, mentally and emotionally inferior that you will never amount to anything but some dumbass thinking they can win by being angry at art they can never do. 

Comments

Popular Posts