How Bad Actors ruined Creative Fridays

 How these women killed a crucial element of the week and a creative process but may have helped me in their malice by making me realize that creativity should not only be on a Friday. Mostly I am to say that creative Fridays are just a product of the past these days and they have no occurred since the end of 2016 when and where I rennounced the practice for various reasons. This basically is going past the boundaries of what is a preview as done for years since Calamatia. Aka, we really got to speak about ze people who basically ruined a great part of the creative process for me. 

It would be Fridays were I would dream and maybe a person would change a woman in the focus but that is just life. I mean if you really wanted to even be with me; there is literally no excuse-tons of people knew me in the dorm but not one gave much a fuck about me when I left. You have to realize where college is in the sense that its trains most of these already pompous assholes to even be bigger assholes. Like fuck you man-its really simple to get in contact with me but no you got to be doing shit you have no business doing. You got people reporting posts and all this nonsense when in reality; none of what I wrote was wrong and it never changed anything if not bring support to my end. The arrogance is tremendous! Basically can never post how a person actually feels and eventually how a project is going because these women were swarming to murder and destroy my plans as if they had this sole purpose in life to do so. All this shit is really petty and really much void your ego before you go on and get yourself killed. Like literally man, you are lucky you never fucked around with anyone else given how gun trigger happy Americans are. I am going to say I would be ignorant myself but really just pretending the reality was of a happy audience; was all my fault. No one elses and really much-I should have not continued to post given there were animals looking at my blog. You got to realize these people are disgusting. They came at me trying to murk me. Trying to end me. Because they want to be me.

Its always the ones you spend too much time around; the Veronica, the Sarahs, the Victoria, the Allison, the Lauren, the Nora, the Amini, the Jackie, the Angie, the Gabby, the Bri, the Ashley and ultimately these people don't live in a bubble from each other but they know of each others existence. Got members of a sorority mostly gunning after you for years but you never know because it was whom who put these targets on your back. The girls you spent time with! That is that Allison, Lauren and Ashley all apart of the same sorority and ultimately instead of recognizing that a person does not belong to any one person get angry at the fact they list different girls each week in their progress of creating comics on Friday. Fridays were always important but truly they have lost their fizz after calamatia and leading to it; like fuck-only the girls could have fun. That is what it is. I got to say that most people never graduated any form of college lol but most of these girls did aside one. They are the trash of the trash if you could survive that horrid environment. Like damn; can I be left alone and write what I want on my own site?

No, these girls literally got it twisted and want me to accomdate their abusive behavior. I mean, I don't have to like any of you people at all. I mean I may have added some excitement to your boring ass lives but damn; the man is not the entertainment-this is just for a progress blog and to have some humanity in it. Like its my freedom of speech. I never said anything of entitlement to people and their space but that I would hope to reach them in time if I would be able to return to the school. But no, these people for all their reach of looking on this blog and stealing my ideas seemingly of what I would do and where I would go; literally moved on without me. They never tried to even communicate with me. Now, the funny thing is that a person mainly had decided on the person they wanted to be with but these people really did not understand that. Its just that this Friday class of people; they really just add to the disgrace in that the person you were trying to be with was greatly worse than them all. But they decided to be like this. I mean who was in the sorority and got these two people I don't even know to essentially stalk me for years and think I not recognize? Are we for real?

The thing is a person cannot post anymore for the sake is that these people cannot handle any information at all that is not about them trying to find importance in what is my business and my goals alone. Let me tell you its societal degradation when you have so many people going out of their way to fuck with you, defame you, destroy your life's work and just mess everything up. I never could go out with any other women thanks to the bullshit  these bastards contributed to. This demonic rumor wheel of hell that just gives cowards the confidence to not commit to even giving a person a chance. But yet if any words could dissaude you when you make no good faith efforts to even be with a person then good riddance. Like damn, never consider from my viewpoint that you do not come off as a good person but a piece of shit who just wants to use all that a person has and all things good they have even if little for their own advantage. You know that is just terrible.

I literally have nothing to give these people but yet they want to steal whatever little I have. Crooks is what they are minorly and there are so many other words. I am just talking about the people who ruined Creative Fridays but there are more people who just read this blog but not to the degree of the Friday people of they seem to do it every Friday and react so poorly. How about stop being so entitled to me and my space and my works and my life when you literally are a coward who does not know me. You literally are too afarid to even give a fuck. Almost everyone knew me but like god.You brought this shit on yourselves. Why? Are you sick in the head? Do you think you are special just because you can survive what is essentially a toxic grooming environment?! Or that you literally have no individuality that you can be forced behind a circulum that is real all to nothing stiff and rigid remembering and speaking out of facts and does not encourage higher thinking or learning at all but cheating and harsh individual tatics to get an A. No you are not special.

Comments

Popular Posts