Mindgames. :)

 Mindgames

Hmm, I realized that no one bought the work and people are just casual readers of it when its free. However, what do I even get from that? Nothing. It was not good enough. I completed the basics of the story but ergo it be not the sales of the work that bring it or any works to life. It is me. People ultimately turn their heads against supporting this site and that's fine just don't read it when its free but no people will read it on the site for free and there is no way to monetize that at all. The great thing is that the story is not these people's story but it is my story and really what can I say to you? You going to support the efforts of this site. No, you won't and you never will. That is fine I have realized. Last year when I was making all those published works the great aspect a person had a lack of time for was graphic design and the smaller details but I am only one person who had to do a bunch of other things behind the scenes so everything would run smoothely.

You have to say that me posting any of my progresswork for like since then would be stupid. Its only mocked by unintelligents, barbarians and unskilled people. I have to tell you that its okay to not be an artist but you must respect artists and if you are an artist doing the mocking then you just need to learn self respect. The atmosphere around is not one of respectable community that respects an artist but a ranch of hell infested demons who are entitled to try to rip the author to shreds by any means necessary.

I do not think I will ever broadcast if I choose to return to this work again publicly because people cannot handle theirselves. Let us look to fall 2019. One of those dudes who had an infatuation with Ally the 2nd was to report the MK MZODERN page because he simply thought it was her and her roommate that Tresh was amongst in some threesome. But no, man, you are dumb and you literally don't even belong in that mind space. What type of man ponders excessively the lengths another man went with a woman unless they are fucking stupid or just possessive. The thing is fucks this dude who reported the site has problems. Such an egoistical piece of work that people have to often tell him to back off. Oh, discriminated asian girl I even saw them speaking and I literally could make that a comic and I think I will. I am going to post that fucking shit on mk mzodern and the facebook page and my facebook profile if you want to get turnt. I just never had the time before you lil piece of work, you-o, you thinking you succeeded. The thing is the attack he did on MK MZODERN harmed my viewership on the blog and got the site forever branded by Meta as a spam site. Man, what? It actually grew the audience to unseen levels but fuck that dude. Its to be said that dangers very real with this cretin. I believe that even the simple knowledge of a competitor drives this animal wild and I old see this dude as an animal because what man behaves like this. You see a story you don't like and then ultimately your main route is to not ask a person what the story means but like a bitch rely on rumors? Are you okay? You ain't. Man of man, you pose yourself as-he is just a ninny. Yea, let's just report on the most restrictive platform. I actually have not used facebook very much for that reason since 2019. They want me to give them money but no. Damage is done.

So you can see this work garners enemies. It brings no good company for it tells truths that people wanna refuse. I am pretty sure rat boy that Ally the 2nd, her former roommate and 3rd girl were more in a romantic conflict than you and I ever were. I sought to avoid conflict but the moment you even think a work grants you duty to misbehave-you go beserk. No man at all. I mean I think that ultimately you look upon that work and realize that both girls were having fun with other people but it was never you and it was not even me. Lol, such a dumb little bitch who thinks they are the center of the world. It is to be said that I am not posessive. I never said to either Ally the 2nd or her friend to "not go to that gala with that dude" or try to be snakey behind an innocent dude's back because I was jealous. Lol, that is just what old rat did. Not deserving of any crumbs and you think that shit was going to work on Mindgames and that you reporting this site on facebook was going to stop it because you misunderstand. Lol. I think you can stop. Hate to break it to you but Ally the 2nd literally lives and bangs a woman aka meaning she will never be with you. You gain nothing from that act.

Comments

Popular Posts