Technogothica in gen.
The whole thing of Technogothica King is that it is a continuation of Technogothica aka the original. The worst thing that could be done my mates when working on a project that you just don't know will become so special to you is to make a one shot. The thing is I did not truly respect Technogothica nor what it needed to become successful in that sense. I look back on my previous works and it was all brilliant! But the execution rushed so it never came out right. Everything always rushed and nothing came out as it should. Thus when you actually get the chance after years and respecting the work as it should be when you can finally do that; you get something beautiful.
Now, whatever snippets I posted of Technogothica King were just to carry the story along and give a preview. I dunno if anyone will see the work that is a work because I am not going to give my works out for free anymore. You see the level of community I have around this site is plenty hostile. If you saw the previous post; I had to literally curse some people out because a person be in pain and the real heartbreaking emotional kind. I may have said in a kinder voice with some greater illustrational topics, "you aren't a good person, you steal my stuff and make it hard for me to live in peace!!!" But no people need to recognize it in simpler terms they can understand. If I have to curse you out for you to get it; that is because you really aren't that socialized and barely have any common sense.
I mean after a longtime coming a person has returned to where they were at that end of the summer working on Technogothica that first time. There was magic of the possibilities but you know you cannot be bothered with people who see nothing but their own ego, racism and evil and not these possibilities then want to act as if they are even capable of complex thought and parade to utilize what is mine as if they created it and that I confirm every racist idealism there is. The irony; you actually are that fucking idea. Stealing my shit because your life is banal by choice. Get your own stuff and leave a person out of it but you cannot because you are a fucking idiot.
You know nothing of a creative struggle but just take and take and make things worse whilst you profit minorly off the ideal abusing it to an idiotic moronic and evil level. The things that people willingly do with a creation that they have stolen means that they show their true character as monsters of consumption; pyscopaths of capitalism if you will. Thinking that they own shit they never created. Thinking of me as a product because they have been sold as a product.
I originally was not going to get very deep with Technogothica. It was originally just a creative project within side MM culture itself spurred on by Mindgames then Shark on Campus as I never finished those projects in their time. Thinking back all of those projects were just a summary of events I would say. The whole thing is that the graphic novel I made in 2017 would reveal that things needed to be deeper but I refused until pushed into that idealism by how many people have no empathy for me and my life indeed and ultimately cannot just allow some idiots to disrespect me. People get all angry and aggressive trying to whisper in my ear their aggressions thinking that a person is a salt water wall to be worn down and ultimately will give them a reward. The thing is that people like this can only be taken care of one of way and that is indeed the hard one.
To be said these are fools; idiots who come off the street like burglars into a science lab and fuck with an experiment when its taken its time to move along. They have made the process and the creative process behind Mindgames, Chaotic, Shark on Campus and Technogothica just a hell scape. The privilege of such rats is hideous. These women are not good people and they ultimately are idiots who don't understand the concept of private property, not being entitled to people's space and property and think they have the right to screw up an experiment. I post to show off art and my creative process and ultimately share stories about my life and that is what MK MZODERN was up to fall 2016 but because of the heinous acts of these fools; nothing came about-all these works were hindered from natural continuations! For years, the experiment stuck at the basic phase of anything! And to be said these are people of academia? No, they are simply entitled pieces of shit who ultimately got luck or know how to cheat and just use their privilege to succeed. Let us say that not everyone is a honest student of anything. I think what is wrong is that out of fear of a future attack that I do not say what really these people are; disgusting. They want to misrember history and think there was some good memories. There are no good memories. The only thing I remember is pain. There was a chance to make memories and good ones. People did not have to be essentially lovers but I think that is what the energy was about. Lie to yourselves all you want; who keeps coming back with these damn ideas of fomo and lost children and lost memories and wanting to remake the past.
You want to think of those good fall 2013 and spring 2014 days I was there. You did not even treat a person well. You put them as a 2nd rate individual. Priotized other people and other relationships and ultimately refused to ever see the value in a person actually as a human being but then realize when a person is gone that you have missed out and so greatly overcompensate. This overcompensation being corrupted by your little chairwoman master of your university to her own devices but let's be honest; that woman is apart of why you treated a person so bad but is ultimately just the allower of bad behavior. It is you who choose to do what you did. Its you who choose to not make the memories. To sideline a person and ultimately never reach out when you could have and ultimately mistakenly believe you knew a person to some privilege to be in their space simply because you felt sexually liberated in college that there were all these choices and you know what you picked. Deal with it a person would say but I never said anything; the ranchor of entitlement grows to disgust and hate simply out an act of one's own ego and hubris if not giving into a cult scene that no one else would if they had common sense.
I find it funny that only I must have the ability to do things and that you at all where not responsible for doing things at all. Its like hyper fixation on me and me alone. Realizing some patriachry nonsense that the man is supposed to lead. Lol, you realize the nonsense that is in an environment where people specifically are targeting such behavior and that ultimately whilst a person tried to make the first step; you idiots never realized the real dangers of a place whilst living in college lalala land. You do not even realize who deadly and dangerous the dudes in the dorm actually were and how guarded some of these people wanted to be of women they liked. Did the men actually get along in the dorm? Oh, not really-it was a fake friendship and existed on eggshells! Fucking eggshells. To this day, I got some creeper on my back because he thinks he owns certain women and no one ever must make a move on them. The thing is women act as if I am gatekeeping them and taking ownership of them; when the fuck did anyone say, " stop! dating that dude". Unlike some type of fucking rat crawling their mind's eye around the lue influencing things. You people think you are free but you are kept people. You are kept people who are dumb. You never realized that you refused to make an effort yourself but allowed others to make it for you and really that is to be said allowed discrimination against me through that. You think some old indian bitch likes black men? No, they do not and you let them pick who you fuck? You had to realize the system and you used it and you still use it to this day. You grew in fervor in 2016 out of feeling by then you were betrayed by an outsider but that's nonsense when you had been warped and groomed to placate your own shortcomings to think something righteous and egoistical of yourself instead of admitting your wrongs. Instead of admitting you had feelings for a person you drove away by partaking in a cultish system and not ever being really empathetic of their feelings and what they tried to do as a "man" and make the first move; you just went full blown spoiled brat. Never realizing that a person did not often contact you in certain ways to keep you safe from men who do not even know boundaries! They do not know boundaries. You not know the level of evil dripping from these people especially if you were an asian woman. Let me say that not all the asian women were bad at all but some people just were racist for no good reason when literally if not in a group; there were just a bunch of racists across the loungeway waiting to attack people. Its to be said you want to be cherrypicking reality and not realize that many times a person really could not go up against many people for what? You? You, who in the end are worthless because of what you choose to do and whom you choose to be.
I wish that some people choose to be different people and that I really wish they did. People could have been more honest with theirselves but just played this superficial, "let's try to have a good public image and be completely fake". Like damn; its not my fault you want to think highly of a time which really was a lowpoint of anything and everything essentially and just a bunch of fucking work and you had goals. Goals that were not always so sure to even become. The first site I had for anything was My Teenage Confection and I had plans for that site. Plans to launch graphic novels which never became because it was compromised which means that it was no longer beneficial to post on there for reasons. The effort to create comics from the ground up was never easy and took alot of study and to which you think everything is about you when you never really much study anything at all or have any real passion to appreciate real learning. All you people do is substance craming and reprinting information and really don't learn anything out of a survival tactic. Here I was making the effort to learn something that no one will ever teach not ever in an university or in life in general and that is comics. Now, you think everything is about you? No, its not. You might think that a person might drop everything for you but they were living a life. Did you drop everything for me? The answer is no. You people continued living your privilege yet lazy thinking ways and refusing to see any larger picture. Its embarassing now but when I look back most of these people really did not get the larger picture. They think everything is about them and everyone but me was so kind and good because they went along with some cultish nonsense that is really inapproriate especially when you consider a 70ish year old is basically fucking around with 17 and 18 year olds. The great thing is to be said that really you never took into account how much courtesy I did by actually respecting you and not pushing you into unnecessary danger. Your stance is assholic because it assumes men must go through hell and brimstone for you as if a princess and ultimately put their lives in danger!
You people never realized the stakes for me where high in everywhere and anywhere and there was no safe place. Hardly any place to study without people crackling at your works. Hardly any place to go to be freed of a cultish landscape. Hardly any place where anyone is socializing naturally but are just put together by kept helpers and slaves under the chain of a 70ish year old's network which you added into. Which you pushed to great heights and by the time of fall 2016 was too big for the world that people from outside of an university could notice it but never know what it was. You did that. I never did that shit. You came up in fevor twisted into something you were never supposed to be. Warped into people you weren't meant to be. Now some people tried to course correct but the damage is done. You alone are responsible for what you became even if you were groomed. Yes, a person was literally powerless because you had the power. You had the power to include a person in your life but you did not. You rested on the fact that a "man will" wasting any good contact opportunities out of that hubris never realizing that a person literally had their hands tied.
I would like to go back to that english class I took one time period in fall 2013. First class, I met the Ally the 2nd there as that was the teacher's name as well. I would say that class was just a bad class. It was like a white person's forum on diversity and really much you know all the white tending minorities just decided I was the black sheep of the class and ganged up on me. They really did not like me. The only person who seemed to was Ally the 2nd. But you know; this woman essentially expected me to contest all those people and basically fight them for her. Never speaking up when they were at me. That is something I only let go at the time because literally I liked Ally the 2nd. However; she had the power to contact me in these circumstances you realize by simply standing up for me and literally not letting these people trounce on me. None of those people were nice except like 4 people who weren't apart of that little mindset. Oh, we are the people of color who escaped the hood and now we are comparable to white people nonsense. Like I did not expect a person like Ally the 2nd to get it but damn if you like a person and they seem to like you back at least show some fucking support. There are many times I avoided hanging around Ally and her roomate because they had the unfortunate of having around these two nasty men who ultimately were sexist and problematic. To be said that I did not be around at that time because I did not want to start a fight and ultimately no one has ever respected that because Ally the 2nd and pretty much any of these women are dumb people. You not know the level of nasty shit those dudes were talking about in private and worse amongst the two of them! Oh, it came to a point where people were comfortable speaking their shit openly like at the end of spring 2014. Realizing that no one was going to correct them and there would be no issue if not one found out.
You women are fools. You think you know stuff? You know nothing and ultimately it was so easy for these conflicts to occur aka there were so many problematic dudes around these women that it would not take but a word in defense of these women to start a fight. The thing is that people seem to forget how their brand of feminism is just nonsense to promote them being assholes who really help out women not a lick or even a bit. You think you are helping women by attacking me? You people have done the most harm to women if not yourself. What of the freedom of choice of women to decide who they will date and the freedom of men and women to contact people without fear of violence or terrorism? Like do you realize that you have essentially contributed to the lack of freedoms mostly for women. The dudes in the school mostly against the women and you contribute to the lack of unproblematic people even being able to date. Its hideous. Call yourself a feminist! You really are just a hater of yourself and have done nothing but harm yourself and other women by deluding yourself with this lazy social idealism yielding onto this cultish network that extends to this time.
I remember near thanksgiving break, I was just on my way to my room and I saw Ally who I particularly did not even know and was basically a stranger at that point turn to me when she was a great distance ahead and say, " I wonder if that guy likes me". Like bruh, I clearly did but you expect me to run up to you and talk to you whilst you are with another person not realizing that is construed as being rude and that as a dude you would not come off well looking like that? Like are you a fool? You could have easily turned around realizing the situation and approached me for a conversation. No, you kept going so I guess it did not matter. It would be cowardice my mate that prevented you. You not understand social conventions and expect people to void them and go into what is social danger and socially odd experiences? You care nothing for me. I don't know what type of culture you came from where some dude can just run up to a person because they have not gotten a chance to speak with them whilst with a friend but it ain't that situation mate. Around these parts that is not acceptable behavior. Like bruh, you had the power and you wasted it. You did not want to realize the anything of me in that class and yet want to continously look at a person like you liked them. Really mate?
Its things like this that fully illustrate how privileged these people are and they refuse to realize what other people are going through and necessarily expect people to be this great individual that goes against social conventions, fights the people in their way and puts them in harm's way. It works well in a Princess story for heroism but in real life following that is asburdity and only would get you beaten up and killed. Like honestly mate, even if a person was willing to fight other people for a woman and won; you would have gotten kicked out of the dorm and basically criminally charged and like you have no mind at all. You made me a hero out of your own conventions in a way that is fanciful but how it became something that I am the enemy is only because you listened to the wrong people and you did the wrong things. Never realizing the context of actuality which is reality. Now people want to seriously act as if there were good times for me there was only pain. Let me tell you-I kept everything simple and close to the ladies in all these works of mine from Mindgames to Technogothica but let me tell you-the world is way larger than these women and their scope of thinking. It really is. Like bruh, its simple-you suck and you never stood up for me when I did for you and you simply expected me to get beaten for you? You people are not sane.
People now want to think in fomo and that it was good but no; it was not even good for them because all they lived in was a bubble protected literally by someone behind the fucking scenes.It actually was not good for them because they never learned the truth, they never defended theirselves and they never stuck up for who they wanted to and still want to come around pondering lost children and all this antiquated nonsense. Yo, many of these people around the era of getting married but literally I am to say that you have been sadly manipulated and your free will does not even exist. You think that you are free when you are always coming back to me. Thinking of me and what I am doing and trying to contact me in this and that way-it just does not work. You are not going to have children with me in this life and nothing is going to change that because you missed the opportunity to form any meaningful relationship. I know who you are. I know just want a bad vile person you are. Its not going to change. You can rewrite history in your head but it will not change that you allowed yourself to be manipulated to come at me in any capacity. That you were abusive towards me for years even in those fall 2013 to spring 2014 time period.
I will like to bring up Ally the 2nd again because like damn; you basically allowed me to get hated on and socially attacked and never stood up for me when you had all the power. You let me down. Camelot Tea, the girl who I tried to be with in any natural way just decided to sleep with my roommate and like still expect me to like her? She decided like kind Ally the 2nd to allow that to be the story and its a showcase of the abhorrent behavior and nonchalance of these women. They do something bad that breaks everything that they grift on which is like an alternative reality I might add you and still carry on as if you will love them and like them never knowing that its deal breaker to sleep with the roommate who technically had already stolen the girl once before for what it counts. The lack of awareness of people's circumstances and lack of morals with these women is not only concerning but surely no one wants to be with that.
So let says there are tons of abuses by these women and never were they free of impuity but surely not everyone had fucked up like Camelot Tea and things were forgivable to certain extents. Yet when you have all these people ensuring they send you a social message that they deem to go past logical dealbreakers and try to insuniate they can still be with you; it just does not work like that! Up until the fall 2016; the abuse was just getting so bad that whilst a person made a promise to return it was only out of guilt I could not really move past the barriers restricting me for reaching them. But its important to point out that their own ego and hubris and tiding to toxic masculinity despite wanting to be apart of feminists discourse just like Ally the 2nd was the hidden obstacle. Truly as I have tired in recently years to be more social; that does not change anything. It does not. There happens to be occassions where I am more socially learned but it does not help break through the holds on the people aka people who are kept. I am saying these girls are kept people and literally become kept women and that is the cycle of abuse and grooming that casually occurs in a college scene and no one bats an eye. People are what they choose to be and that means you have no power to help them. None. Sad as is it. There is something to be said that these women not only choose to be this way but are proactive in being this way. They work hand and foot to change the nature of discovery. They would come upon some information and retcon on like they now try to rewrite the past or change or horrible ruin it. Its like you are working against a force of imbeciles who think these things you are working on belong to them when they simply by how when upon they discovery cannot handle the emperical truth of the matter! They refuse to take responsibility for anything in life or even realize that everything is not about them and what they want things to be.
You think a person wants it to be like this. I actually had no idea that these women were one and the same with those who change the nature of discovery. Its like they wander into a lab and change the results of an experiment and falsify the results so they can have their cake and results that the cultmind would want things to be. Its like a regime of lies and in reality matches the tone of what the republican party has become. Its almost as if when you have a literal fascist supporter in power it leads to facism, false truths, parallel ideologies of falsehood, corruption, crimes against humanity and death. This rise of these women in fall 2016 is tied closely to Trump. When I say that these women aren't feminists -they really aren't but are the people who prevent advancements in society and if not are the people to thank for abortion rights access. Their behaviors have only enabled bad men and women. They have only given people the idea its okay for these things to be lost when they have pawned away their own free will and their own minds. They refuse the truth as alternative facts and refuse basic reality context as alternate facts-it becomes clear to me that I should not be dealing with these people. Yet these people are so numerous that anyone, anywhere and anyhow could be connected with them. Imagine my paranoia after the calamatia event where these women attacked me that some dude talks about this dude that knew me who was apart of the group who bad mouthed asian women. How would this occur unless people were speaking about me after I left the school as in some rumor mill? Lol, I underscore that maybe the dude was not speaking of me kindly but was doing so out of fear of what I might expose to those that were asian and women of their friend group and so really Ally the 2nd-you lack so much empathy it astonishing.
For all the grand relevations a person could make its too late because these women have made a decision and yet want to undo it and be with a person but it will never happen. The greatest example of a person who has life fomo is the one called Sarah. Such a boon to the industry of the cultmind; they are a literal doomsday enterprise all by theirselves and yes the most abusive person of the clan. Like man we are talking serious abuses of trust and ultimately not a nice person at all. Would rescind a hello they made when I contacted them so long ago! I think god and like lord have mercy-they are a nut. They are terrible and like literally a person was just trying to contact them nicely to get them to stop! Of course they are the victim in the story mates. They aren't and they ultimately are so what you can say? Gross. Pathetic? Deranged? I promise you anything I have written of them is what I have not even gotten to yet. Simply one of the few people I actually could speak to before things would fuck up and really man, they just betray this whole ideal union of kinship and just go totally bezerk, pal around with another dude for like many years( whilst eyeing me) and then wanting to envision a future with me whilst they are married? Does that make any logical sense? In the time before fall 2016 it was to be said that they sucked as person and so abusive that it would be like the Dora show but for an abuser. Always trying to figure out how to control a person who always appeared in such a jovenile manner and you dareth place them in any importance because it was only out of fear of what they would do unsupervised. You have to realize these people are far too nefarious for me to just give all the details here but its conext that matters here and so things will have to be shared. This person coerced me to do something I did not want to do which is pay mind to them.
We truly have never gone into detail. Everything on the site since fall 2016 is a long ass preview. You have not seen anything yet and what people ultimately do not even understand is that they aren't special and lack so much information that they clearly do not know what they are doing but are groomed and do what they do because they believe in their ego alone and refuse to have an ounce of empathy or any world view. So dumb to think that you control me. I would say that if anyone was even close to calling me theirs it would be this Sarah but I ain't saying that is even what I aspire to even claim. No, I reject it but for the empericial stance of how much abuse this person has endured onto me to try to make me their bitch-if anyone could claim it as apart of their enemy monologue then it would be them. But I am no one's bitch. I do not belong to anyone.
Mindgames, Technogothica and Shark on Campus they were built on facts and honesty and that will not change. What changes is that there is more detail. What changes is really nothing but the reality is that all those women you could be trying to reach upon for some social relations are just bad people who not understand that the way that they act just confirms the abusive reality they want to ignore was the college life.
Comments
Post a Comment