In the folds.
My favorite pastime in college was just sitting at in the open or seeing what opportunities will pass me by oh what opportunities I could get. That was that was being social being social and really much against the against the norms of the antisocial and the self-righteous ignorant shrewds. I think that really much people already didn't understand what opportunities they pass by and by the way they treated and treated people it's like "hahaha" how can you think like that. Did you think everything would just fall into place without any without any hard work?I really much you can get somewhere get somewhere with your privilege your privileged mindset but it all f**** up in the end. You get caught in your ways and ultimately set upon a path where are you take the east pass and don't even do the hard work. I think I'm going to do the hard work here and say that people need to understand that this behavior is fundamentally flawed and ultimately leads to corruption and every bad thing on the sun.
People clearly wasted their time and still have fomo but hahaha; it's because they are fools.
Comments
Post a Comment